NO JR1 or JR2 @ TORC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADTERROR

Reaction
just found out that their will NOT be any jr1/2 racing this weekend @ the torc series. Dont really know if their will be for the rest of the TORC series.

dansparts

Reaction
just found out that their will NOT be any jr1/2 racing this weekend @ the torc series. Dont really know if their will be for the rest of the TORC series.
You think they would have mentioned something to you when you were at the Perris practic day last month.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Now that Torc has changed there minds and now are not going to run Jr1 and Jr2. Are they going to refund your PDG and USAC fee's that you payed at the test day?

joecfd1

Reaction
That's too bad. The few that went to the PDG practice at Perris paid $250.00 to join USAC and $25.00 to join PDG and were led to believe they would be racing the West Coast series???

joecfd1

Reaction
Now that Torc has changed there minds and now are not going to run Jr1 and Jr2. Are they going to refund your PDG and USAC fee's that you payed at the test day?

Chuck-

You beat me to it. I just had Kim look up what was charged.

MADTERROR

Reaction
I spoke to Randy Anderson who is in charge and he told me that he will look into it for me. I will be making a phone call to the PDG and **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** at them about the sudden change. Better yet I will go to the TORC party @ Chuys tomorrow and talk to RJ myself. At least theirs others race series we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.