• Forum membership has its advantages....

No More Posting....Laid Off

KTM_rad

Hey All, I am getting laid off and don't have a home computer, so I won't be posting much for who knows how long. I enjoy this forum, so hope I won't be off for too long.

Take it easy,

Randy
CORVA Field Rep - So. Cal.
AMA, BRC, SDORC

Waldo

Safehouse
Sorry to hear that! Hope things go well for you. You provide valuable info and it is appreciated!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

sirhk100

Sorry to here that Bro, I'm in the same boat, I've been told it's coming, just don't know a date. At least I've got a little time to look for something. Look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thanks for all you've done to preserve our fun!!! Are you over on DRN too?

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

Wayne_Nosala

Sorry to here that Randy,
You have been a great source for enviro info for us.
I hope everything works out for you
Wayne

Mike_McCluskey

Somebody get him a computer!! I have a 15" monitor I could donate, and probably a keyboard and mouse. Should we all start filling an old Bell Moto3 helmet?

KTM_rad

Yes, I am on DRN. I will be able to occassionally stop in by going to the library computers after this month.

You guys are all so cool, thanks a lot !! I only post on the enviro issues, but really enjoy reading other stuff too. These forums (I am on quite a few) are really great, wish I could meet everyone on them.

Talk to you soon,
Randy

Randy
CORVA Field Rep - So. Cal.
AMA, BRC, SDORC

Paige

Man Randy that sucks - thanks for everything and thanks for keeping up on all of these issues - good luck and I look forward to when you are on-line again. I don't have any computer parts to donate - otherwise I would. The best of luck finding a new job!

Take Care,

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>
www.cordr.com</A>

martininsocal

randy-email me-i can hook you up. i have a couple old macs sitting collecting high altitude dust. you should be able to get online with one of them. martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Jimmy8

I think we all truly appriciate what you do, and all the info you keep us up to date on. Thanks, and I hope you are back online soon. Best of luck.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

JCA

Give me an email or a pm. I am sure that we can keep you going. I am currently trying to get a couple of computers donated to my sons school as well. If I can't get a computer set up (which with everyone on this board I find hard to believe some one does not have a old p120 or something laying around) I can atleast try to help posting your stuff via fax. If Paige did not beat me to it. I use Paige as a feeler guage as to what I really need to look at. Seeing how I feel Paige is just as busy as I am and if she takes the time or says to check it out it must be true.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>