• Forum membership has its advantages....

No More RDC Powers For Me

BlueCoyote

Please expound on this statement for us all.
Have been here since 02, and it has changed. Do not agree with much of it, but it is still the best source for off road racing info. Have not been a fish fan, but do respect his efforts, then too I do know how hard of a job it is being in the cross hairs, and he has been a driver / builder / owner so he does "get it". . So to Austin, thanks for you years of dedication, your unending devotion to furthering off road racing and wish you the best going forward.

Byrdracing

Have been here since 02, and it has changed. Do not agree with much of it, but it is still the best source for off road racing info. Have not been a fish fan, but do respect his efforts, then too I do know how hard of a job it is being in the cross hairs, and he has been a driver / builder / owner so he does "get it". . So to Austin, thanks for you years of dedication, your unending devotion to furthering off road racing and wish you the best going forward.
Couldnt have said it better Ken, good luck- fishdood!!

green787

Can he get unemployment????

Last edited:

AP255

Wow that sucks! Thanks for all you've done. Best of luck on the new chapter in your life.

BajaFand

Fish, does this mean you will be focussing full time on building the new versions of The General and The Piece to compete at the new ROR? Or cheat at the 2013 Baja 500?

trailready

ADVERTISER
Great, I could never get the Classifieds to work right without your help. Good Luck with whatevers next.

SEANY

Well I gotta say we had some good times together at lemons and go karting. I'm up for another challenge race there fish food! ;-)

DesertDingo

Fish.... Outside purple you were a funny guy and cool dude , despite the fact that your political opinions always sucked balls.
You mean someone on Race Dezert besides me voted for Obama?