No ride for VtoR

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
So I really dont want to sit at home and miss a great race..anyone need a driver? We have decided to save the truck for PRIMM so Im looking for something to drive!

Thanks Mikey

Zambo

Reaction
Why don't you head on out and drive a chase truck for Kroeker and Rudy?

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Zambo

Reaction
Hahahaha, maybe he'll even pick up the speeding tix.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
i'd let you rock the amphibious, but i'll be at the river w/ it that weekend :eek: :cool:

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
I was trying to score a ride too at one point. Instead I will be out there with chris chasing for our customer and friend Steve strobel in his new jimco trophy truck. I think it's gonna be a blast just chasing!!!!!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
I was trying to score a ride too at one point. Instead I will be out there with chris chasing for our customer and friend Steve strobel in his new jimco trophy truck. I think it's gonna be a blast just chasing!!!!!
solid verbage josh, nice work .... :cool:

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Chasing on Nevada BLM land can be extremely frustrating.........Nothing like your guy being stuck in the silt 2 miles from you and all you can do is sit there and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.........

Gotta say that being able to chase out on to the course at the KC night race was a major bonus for us!

What's the dealio with the Nevada BLM anyways??????

Forty1Racing

Reaction
They are all powerful and all knowing... They hear and know of everything we do in the dirt in Nevada.. I like to think of the Nevada BLM like the chupacabra :eek::eek:

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Chasing on Nevada BLM land can be extremely frustrating.........Nothing like your guy being stuck in the silt 2 miles from you and all you can do is sit there and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.........

Gotta say that being able to chase out on to the course at the KC night race was a major bonus for us!

You don't even want to know.

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
They are all powerful and all knowing... They hear and know of everything we do in the dirt in Nevada.. I like to think of the Nevada BLM like the chupacabra :eek::eek:
The BLM is made up of Stig's bureaucratic cousin, Storm Shadow, Hans Greuber, and the aliens from Area 51. Between them they see absolutely everything and let you get away with absolutely nothing.

pciscott

Reaction
I wish I had a Mikey Smile, gets you out of tickets, Seat time in some sweet rides, not to mention his girlfriend! Some are born with a Silver Spoon, My boy Mikey has A Silver Smile:) I guess it helps that he has a heavy right foot, can read the dirt, and he is lucky most of the time:) Reminds me of an old friend of mine Larry Plank.