No TT for RG this weekend.

EMS702

Rescue 1
It's good to focus on the next generation. Max will be fun to watch as he comes up through the ranks and earns that seat time.

Robert Encinas

It was reported that max got 5th place , Robby led Max and followed him. Later Robby jumped in the #59 Potts trophy truck.

CJEFFERIES

Max ran out of gas. We missed on our fuel calculations by 2 miles. Could not just take a can in to get him and that cost us a long time. Robby ran the other car right behind Max. He too ran out of fuel within a 1/4 mile of Max.
Could have gone on another lap but did not want to be on course when the second race started.

Wendell #527

Very cool of Robby to do that. I also thought it was cool seeing RG and BG hanging out and finishing 1 and 2 at the NORRA race a couple of years ago. Another time just on TV during a NASCAR rain delay it showed RG and Max playing tigether with toy trophy trucks. Must be a pretty tight family—-like a lot of desert racing families.

GBRACER

running out of fuel, that's something that should not happen to push it to that limit is crazy, especially at his level of competition..........

200MPHTape

running out of fuel, that's something that should not happen to push it to that limit is crazy, especially at his level of competition..........
I would say, unless they have to weigh the cars with drivers, I would think Max's weight(how many other drivers weigh 65#'s) would make up more then fuel weight!

A-Tech_Racing

I'm old enough to remember Robby running out of gas with 5 miles to go at the Indy 500.