Norcal newbie

Drtskills78

Reaction
Hello, just want to introduce myself to the desert community. I'm originally from San Diego so I spent most of my time growing up around the desert, Superstition mountain, Glamis, Ocotillo, Gordons well ect...also enjoyed the Colorado River when it wasn't 114 degrees. Anyway, I've always been into building custom quads and anything offroad but really never had enough dough to build a high end prerunner. I recently purchased a 2006 Dodge 2500 quad cab and have been modifying it with some high quality Thuren fab products and I can honestly say that it's turning into a pretty nice daily driver, tow vehicle and offroad truck in one. It's becoming another passion of mine and I have some interesting plans for it. Wouldn't mind getting one of the new Can am X3's and I have plans for a toy hauler next year. I enjoy shortcourse racing and usually make a trip to Reno once a year in August to Wild west motorsport park to watch my cousins son Sheldon Creed tear it up, even though he's been taking a break from it this past year...Glad to finally be taking the time to become a member after all these years of visiting this forum anyway