• Forum membership has its advantages....

Norra 1000 photos

Anger Issues

I have quite a few of the cars and trucks on the San Borja road... you get what you pay for though, and like last year, they are free... hopefully all the pro-photo guys got the good ones, 'cause I usually don't!!

Plus, I was busy... I gotta new shirt from these nice dudes outta New Mexico :eek:) Bummer though...
IMG_0032.JPG

rustyb

Chuck and Tyler Harvey cross the finish line in by far the fastest, best-looking, most well-prepped Vintage 1/2-1600 in the race:
we frickin' made it.jpg

Well, OK, we were the only Vintage 1/2-1600 in the race, but still....

harleys dad

Wonder what it cost to get that car out of there and hire that giant tow truck

Anger Issues

Ouch, that was a really cool car too.. Still is, I guess!

I have quite a few decent shots from here. Let me know your car number and color/type I'll see if I got it. I tend to move around too much, so some of them suck.
IMG_0026.JPG

syoderfab

Perfect number for the car and situation. Sorry to see that, I hope they are OK.
Everyone is okay, car is back at shop now. Only need to replace 1 tube in the chassis. The body is gonna need some more work though. But we will fix it and b back next year. Not sure what u mean bye the car #?

Zambo

I think he meant that the number reads the same upside down.

OVLWNDO

"I think he meant that the number reads the same upside down."

ding ding ding

I used to co-dog in 916, another good number if you are upside down. VW dorks rule. Glad you and the Safari are ok.

BajaboundMoto

Does anyone know which car went off the cliff before the Gulf on the way to La Paz. A pre-race pic of it would be neat to see.

This is 7 days later.
Notice our dirt bikes up on the dirt road, and the chassis down by the big boulder.
Gives perspective how deep & steep the canyon is.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1463750690.419986.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Zambo

It was 161. You're right, that angle really shows how far down they went.