NORRA and Mint 400 Vintage Car Display

Marty Fiolka

RDC Crypto
Hello to all,

As many of you may know, for the past three years NORRA has helped the Mint 400 folks arrange and organize a vintage vehicle display on Fremont Street. Today NORRA announced it has be asked to return for the 2015 event with another great display of cars, trucks, bikes and buggies (see attached link to NORRA's press release.

The Mint 400 has grown in recent years, both in stature and work. Both parties just came together recently to finalize plans (due to a bit of miscommunication) but we are moving forward - and want to invite everyone who has a vintage off-road racer or pre-runner to join us next Friday for this fun day.

The first person to step up was Boyd Jaynes in the General Tire/American Racing/Fox Shox Ford Bronco, followed by Ron DeWolf in the retro General Tire Ford Bronco NORRA Pace Truck.

So, who else wants to jump in and join us? In my mind, it would be great to have the cars racing in the Mint 400's vintage class be part of this display too....

Please PM me if you'd like to join our group. Thanks in advance.

Best,
Marty

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=df4151dfd2c76f7b09fc2322e&id=b3a2a2a1f8&e=55ad145ad6

Rory

Crayola Killer
RDC Crypto
Website
www.racers-only.com
I'm pretty sure Ed Maurin in the Larry Ragland Woodstuff Chapparal would be interested in putting the single seater in there. I'll be stuck at work and can't get the time off. This will be the 1st MINT 400 I've missed since they brought it back in 2008. Have fun boys.

LR Parker 400.PNG

NORRA129

RDC Crypto
I'm pretty sure Ed Maurin in the Larry Ragland Woodstuff Chapparal would be interested in putting the single seater in there. I'll be stuck at work and can't get the time off. This will be the 1st MINT 400 I've missed since they brought it back in 2008. Have fun boys.

View attachment 152210

Ed's car would be perfect, but isn't still under construction and in MO?