Norra BOLA rooms?

rustyb

Reaction
Has anyone heard anything about Bay of LA rooms for NORRA? Website says they bought all rooms in town, are doling out rooms to entrants. I've been emailing them without any response. I'm a codriver on a 1600 team, driver didn't check when he signed up, I'm hoping there might be something left.

-Rusty Batza

GDRBORETIRED

Reaction
Keep hoping. If DOR didn't get one on entry you are camping. Welcome to the campers group.

Team Todo En

Reaction
Last year they set up some showers that worked out great for us. Bring a cot and sleeping bag and you'll be fine.

Zambo

Reaction
Camping is better than most of the rooms in BOLA.

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Food gets a little hard to find in BOLA as the evening goes on and places get crowded. Might want to pre make a meal for BOLA.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

rustyb

Reaction
Thanks for the info guys. Cot, sleeping bag, and pre-made meal it is.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
Also bug spray is a must

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Josh 8

Reaction
I staying in that dumpy rats nest of a motel on the right when first get into town about 10 years ago. I got bit all night long by bed bugs. It was terrible. Now it been 10 years. Maybe it gotten better but that place made a cot and thin blanket look good. Thats back when the town turned the generator off at 10 and the light went out for you automatically. Is BOLA still on generator power?

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
They got power a few years ago, lines run up from Guerro Negro, and soon after two Pemex stations opened up. It's all civilized now!

Lord Green

Reaction
They got power a few years ago, lines run up from Guerro Negro, and soon after two Pemex stations opened up. It's all civilized now!
Too bad, huh? Actually I stayed in one of the smaller one in '14 and had no problems. Can't remember the name though.

Quailhunter

Covert Troll.
Reaction
Pemex Right in town? Premium? Diesel?

JenLColeman

Reaction
Bay of LA Rooms were booked by mid-December through registration. Tomorrow morning we will be releasing a racer alert about Pit City. You will be able to reserve a space there to work on the racecar and camp. We are trying to make pit city as functional and comfortable as possible - please hope the wind is in our favor.

Team Todo En

Reaction
Bay of LA Rooms were booked by mid-December through registration. Tomorrow morning we will be releasing a racer alert about Pit City. You will be able to reserve a space there to work on the racecar and camp. We are trying to make pit city as functional and comfortable as possible - please hope the wind is in our favor.
Hi Jen, how about Loreto and La Paz..will there be a Bivouac area in those towns as well?