Norra BOLA rooms?

rustyb

Reaction
Has anyone heard anything about Bay of LA rooms for NORRA? Website says they bought all rooms in town, are doling out rooms to entrants. I've been emailing them without any response. I'm a codriver on a 1600 team, driver didn't check when he signed up, I'm hoping there might be something left.

-Rusty Batza

Josh 8

Reaction
I staying in that dumpy rats nest of a motel on the right when first get into town about 10 years ago. I got bit all night long by bed bugs. It was terrible. Now it been 10 years. Maybe it gotten better but that place made a cot and thin blanket look good. Thats back when the town turned the generator off at 10 and the light went out for you automatically. Is BOLA still on generator power?

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
They got power a few years ago, lines run up from Guerro Negro, and soon after two Pemex stations opened up. It's all civilized now!

Quailhunter

Covert Troll.
Reaction
Pemex Right in town? Premium? Diesel?

JenLColeman

Reaction
Bay of LA Rooms were booked by mid-December through registration. Tomorrow morning we will be releasing a racer alert about Pit City. You will be able to reserve a space there to work on the racecar and camp. We are trying to make pit city as functional and comfortable as possible - please hope the wind is in our favor.

Team Todo En

Reaction
Website
www.KitchenPost.com
Bay of LA Rooms were booked by mid-December through registration. Tomorrow morning we will be releasing a racer alert about Pit City. You will be able to reserve a space there to work on the racecar and camp. We are trying to make pit city as functional and comfortable as possible - please hope the wind is in our favor.

Hi Jen, how about Loreto and La Paz..will there be a Bivouac area in those towns as well?