NORRA Mexican 1000 Liability and Medical Insurance Questions?

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Hello, some racers have been asking questions about what is and what is not covered by our liability and medical insurance policy, here is a link to our website where all the details are posted:

NORRA: NORRA Mexican 1000

Liability and Medical coverage includes ALL the official course including Special and Transit Stages on Highways, there are some exclusions about alcohol, drug and speeding etc.

Let me know is there are any specific questions and will happily answer.

LantanaTX

Reaction
NORRA racers,
I spoke to Eliseo and he sent me the actual limits of liability of the policy. This is for the race car only when on the course which includes transits. It is actually very good. $100,000. property damage, $25,000 medical for the 3rd party involved with a $50,000 limit per accident, race car driver and co-drivers, $10,000 each with a maximum $50,000.

Also if you want even more medical that will get you transported to San Diego medical center if needed, you can buy your own travel insurance. I bought mine from American Express for $35.00 There are lots of others who sell this and it is not expensive. Eliseo pointed out that $10,000 will get lots of medical attention in Mexico.

Fourstroker

Reaction
I was able to pick-up a policy as well through Patriot pretty reasonable. $186 for my whole crew (10) for the 10 days we are down south. $50k coverage/$500 deductible

Ajam1

Reaction
Do you have a contact for this company? I'd like to get my crew covered as well.

Fourstroker

Reaction
^^ imglobal.com . They offer many plans but the Patriot plan was the most affordable

MasTacos

Reaction
Read Dave N's write up on evac insurance and the importance of having it.

Get your crews covered! There's a lot of driving at night and there's a lot of other traffic out there.

Zambo

Reaction
Read Dave N's write up on evac insurance and the importance of having it.

Get your crews covered! There's a lot of driving at night and there's a lot of other traffic out there.
I'd gladly read this post if I had any idea where to find it.