Omringer

Reaction
Hello Everyone!!
i'm looking for places to stay in Ensenada and San Felipe

any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

rustyb

Reaction
Airbnb-lots of places available, get a whole house or apartment for the price of a couple of hotel rooms.

Omringer

Reaction
we are only two people coming to see the race

do you know what is the name of the street where the starting line is located??

43mod

Reaction
there is a new start line every day. Bay of LA will be your largest issue. your choice will range from nothing to possibly a really crappy room . Be prepared to sleep in your car and be happy about it,it is no big deal.
Everywhere else should be no big deal to just get a room. This is a fun event and worth the trip,it is better w a race vehicle though :)

rustyb

Reaction
Start line in Ensenada is at Riviera Cultural Center, Boulevard Costero (Highway 3) and Calle Rotario. Don't know street names for start in San Felipe, but it's on the south end of town.

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
San Felipe start is usually in front of the Cortez (bottom of dunes).

Omringer

Reaction
This is a fun event and worth the trip,it is better w a race vehicle though :)[/QUOTE]
tell me about it :(,the race is only a small part in our trip, so (unfortunately) a race car is a bit problematic :)

rustyb - big mistake!!

I have alot of questions :D

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
@Omringer (or anyone else looking for rooms) It looks like I'll have the following extra rooms:
Ensenada @ San Nic - 1 double - yes room for trailer parking.
Ensenada @ Desert Inn/La Pinta - 2 doubles
San Felipe @ El Capitan - 3 doubles - yes room for trailer parking.
Loreto @ Mar Y Sierra - 1 double (it's right where the course will either or both enter or leave the sandwash) - yes room for trailer parking.

Omringer

Reaction
@Omringer (or anyone else looking for rooms) It looks like I'll have the following extra rooms:
Ensenada @ San Nic - 1 double - yes room for trailer parking.
Ensenada @ Desert Inn/La Pinta - 2 doubles
San Felipe @ El Capitan - 3 doubles - yes room for trailer parking.
Loreto @ Mar Y Sierra - 1 double (it's right where the course will either or both enter or leave the sandwash) - yes room for trailer parking.
Can you please pm me the prices for San Felipe?
thanks!!

Mark Stahl

Reaction
I have 4 rooms at the Hyatt in Cabo that I don’t need. Thursday and Friday night. April 26 and 27. Message me if you can use them. $1000. which is what I’m paying for them.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
Can you please pm me the prices for San Felipe?
thanks!!
It's about $78 per room.
Not marking them up like that trip planner guy does, just making sure the rooms I paid for get used.
I'm doing support/transpo/logistics for 15 of the motos and for 3 buggies so I have about 40 beds reserved all the way down (well, just a few beds in BOLA and 26 in G.Negro).

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
It's about $78 per room.
Not marking them up like that trip planner guy does, just making sure the rooms I paid for get used.
I'm doing support/transpo/logistics for 15 of the motos and for 3 buggies so I have about 40 beds reserved all the way down (well, just a few beds in BOLA and 26 in G.Negro).

Tim if any beds free up in BOLA PM me please.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
Sorry @bajaxp, mission impossible. As with all of us, it would be awesome to have even enough beds to accommodate even half of our people at BOLA, but that’s not the case for anyone I’d guess.

My thinking would be stick the bikers at BOLA and the cars at G.Negro and everyone’s covered with a bed and no tents are sailing away at night. If GN doesn’t have enough Vizciano would easily handle the overflow.
Maybe next year.

I’ve been asked about a few room costs...
* San Nic will be about $170/night (1). It’s for Fri & Sat nights. Race weekend it’s always in the $160-$180 range. The parking & security are great and if you need more rooms there’s La Pinta next door or Playa across the street and put your chase truck & buggy in San Nic lot (as long as you have rooms there).
* La Pinta is about $120. (2).
* El Capitan is $80. (3).
** I might have 4 rooms in Loreto, not sure yet. It’s at a small hotel, maybe 8 rooms, right where the course goes in or out of the wash. Plenty of parking. Only like $30. This was my overflow hotel.
** I might have 3 rooms available in La Paz. About $50 each.

Email is easiest - Tim@BajaBoundMoto.com