NORRA on TV This Sunday

burro8

Reaction
IMG_1722_1511884418297.jpg

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Shout out to Cam Steel for making it happen. Thanks man! Nice show, appreciate the efforts.

Gadzooks2

Reaction
Good show.. Very little coverage of the vintage vehicles racing in the vintage vehicle race though.:rolleyes:

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
It is terrific that the NORRA MX1K got some great coverage on CBS Sports. Good show...IMO.

If I could offer some input, I would make the 'vintage' cars/trucks at least half of the racing coverage. Also, there needs to be a tad more detail on what makes it a 'rally' and how it is timed/scored.

Any idea if CBS SN is going to continue with the coverage in 2018?

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
It is terrific that the NORRA MX1K got some great coverage on CBS Sports. Good show...IMO.

If I could offer some input, I would make the 'vintage' cars/trucks at least half of the racing coverage. Also, there needs to be a tad more detail on what makes it a 'rally' and how it is timed/scored.

Any idea if CBS SN is going to continue with the coverage in 2018?

All it takes is for some vintage racers to step up and pay for the coverage like Cam and his sponsors did.

toddz

Reaction
All it takes is for some vintage racers to step up and pay for the coverage like Cam and his sponsors did.

Unfortunately, most of us vintage guys are digging in the couch cushions every year to find enough $$ to race....we need some ballers like Rory or Furrier to step up and kick in the TV sponsorship $$ :).

Todd Z.

volks 73

Reaction
I have to admit I was a bit disappointed . With it being advertised as the NORRA 1000 presented by CBS Sports I fully expected to see something more along the lines of what Cactus films put out earlier this year. I personally don't feel it did justice to what NORRA is really about . Maybe just Maybe if people watching saw the huge variety of vehicles it would prompt some to get off the couch and build/rebuild more grass roots vehicles. This is not a knock on the people that made the show possible, My hats off to them .

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Difference between paid advertisement and actual event reporting. Bias versus non-biased. If someone went down and went to the trouble of filming, verifying, etc... of the event and did a video, how much would the royalties to NORRA be if they found a channel that would play it?