NORRA On TV This Sunday

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
What an honor to be allowed to cover our efforts and some of the flavor from "The Happiest Race on Earth"!

Thanks to Mike, Jen and Eliseo for not only allowing us to shoot this but also for their amazing passion to create and host an epic adventure.

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
so stoked...

AZ7000'

Reaction
Will be riding in San Quintin that Sunday then from mikes to SF on the 6th for D2G. All this time in Baja is taking away from watching movies and tv shows about Baja!

#humblebrag

Stuck Sucks

Reaction
Is this regular old CBS or CBS Sports? VERY fun race, even for this support guy.

Zambo

Reaction
Great. I don't get CBS Sports. Is there a way to watch it online?

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
It is terrific that the NORRA MX1K got some great coverage on CBS Sports. Good show...IMO.

If I could offer some input, I would make the 'vintage' cars/trucks at least half of the racing coverage. Also, there needs to be a tad more detail on what makes it a 'rally' and how it is timed/scored.

Any idea if CBS SN is going to continue with the coverage in 2018?

Poncho villa

Reaction
The Desert Assassins show bahahahahahahah show up to Norra with all the best gear

Win and film it !!!! Ahhahahhha In the spirit of Norra

Curt Luduc was the best part

Danny42

Reaction
Is this available online anywhere? I just entered this morning and want to know what I'm getting myself in for. We are coming across from Australia, heard a bit about this race and seemed like a good excuse to go to Mexico to drink beer and eat tacos.

baja_racer

Reaction
Well done as always Cam.....great show, I can see why it's so popular.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Is this available online anywhere? I just entered this morning and want to know what I'm getting myself in for. We are coming across from Australia, heard a bit about this race and seemed like a good excuse to go to Mexico to drink beer and eat tacos.
Welcome Danny 42. You will fit right in. I hope we can share a brew together. What car are you bringing over?

Danny42

Reaction
Welcome Danny 42. You will fit right in. I hope we can share a brew together. What car are you bringing over?
We have an Alumi Craft Class 1 over there that we keep with John Cooley, we have headed over to race Parker the last 2 years, we were keen to do the baja 1000 this year but work got in the way, i think that the NORRA will suit us more anyways and having the event run over multiple days gives us the chance to meet plenty of new people and have some good times!

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
We have an Alumi Craft Class 1 over there that we keep with John Cooley, we have headed over to race Parker the last 2 years, we were keen to do the baja 1000 this year but work got in the way, i think that the NORRA will suit us more anyways and having the event run over multiple days gives us the chance to meet plenty of new people and have some good times!
What is your race number?