NORRA Posts Event Schedule For 2014 General Tire Mexican 1000

Zambo

RDC Crypto
Thanks Marty, see you down there. BTW, I think a lot of us car guys are getting down there Friday evening….is there any meeting on Saturday where they go over details on how the timing works for us newbies? Looks like there is a class on Friday afternoon but my guys might not be here that early.

volks 73

RDC Crypto
I was hoping for a timing and scoring class on Saturday as well. The GPS class would also be help full. We will not be in Ensenada until about 8 or 9 AM on Saturday.

Marty Fiolka

RDC Crypto
I will see what we can arrange. Don't forget about the Horsepower Ranch party Friday night from 6:00pm until 11:00pm. Dinner, live music, 50th anniversary Meyers Manx celebration -- $20.00 at door. More information to come...

TAZracing

RDC Crypto
Marty, Im with Volks on that. Sat would make more sense for the Rally GPS class. Not sure I can make 3pm. Hotel check in is at that time.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
I will see what we can arrange. Don't forget about the Horsepower Ranch party Friday night from 6:00pm until 11:00pm. Dinner, live music, 50th anniversary Meyers Manx celebration -- $20.00 at door. More information to come...

How often do they have this 50th anniversary celebration of Dune Buggy? Oh, that's right --- Never again! ONE TIME ONLY!!! All I ever wanted as a ten-to-twelve year old kid was a dune buggy and a mini bike! Is that so wrong? I suddenly feel a big need to be in Ensenada next Friday! All for $20 - what a deal!

Also sounds like the Manx Club is going to have a run down the peninsula, concurrent with the race, of dune buggies..... a dune buggy run down the Baja Peninsula with Bruce Meyers? doesn't get any better than this!

Last edited:

spalind

RDC Crypto
Website
www.nismostuff.blogspot.com
Are there directions/address for the HP Ranch? (Asks the guy not bothering to do a search for it while USING the internet). Do you have to be any sort of VIP to get in or will they accept any greasy Northerners who have been driving for four straight days?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

ML Racer

RDC Crypto
Horsepower Ranch is off of Hwy 3 (towards San Felipe) you'll turn right at N31.52.615 - W116.31.642 and the Ranch is N31.51.836 - W116.31.538

Marty Fiolka

RDC Crypto
Don't forget, the Meyers Manx "factory" team of Bruce Meyers, Rafael Navarro, Andy Grider and myself will be racing the #1964 Meyers Manx to hopefully Bruce's first ever finish. The car is coming along...we are gonna' make it just in time.

ML Racer

RDC Crypto
Marty, Im with Volks on that. Sat would make more sense for the Rally GPS class. Not sure I can make 3pm. Hotel check in is at that time.

Yes, I second that! Saturday works much better for me as well. Don't know much about rally's! All I know is when the green flag drops, it's balls to the walls until you see checkers!

Zambo

RDC Crypto
When do we get the gps files?
Course map?
Another bump for this. I'm bringing some newbies down and I'd like to get them as set up with info as possible before heading down. Would Wednesday be too early for a gps file? Thanks Marty et. al.

43mod

RDC Crypto
anyone heading down Sat morning from SD ? Work load is crushing me and I may have to fly down late.
Hitchhiking would suck ,but I would do it if I have to !
Thanks
Ben Phillips

Zambo

RDC Crypto
Hey thanks guys, looks like the maps and gps files are posted as of this morning on NORRA.com