• Forum membership has its advantages....

NORRA QUESTIONS ? Feel Free to Ask Here !!

Zambo

Is there a secure lot in Cabo we can use if our hotel doesn’t allow trailers?

Zambo

Can we get the actual mileage to the Mag7 pits without giving away too much secret info? Trying to plan out fuel stops and driver swaps. I don’t know how much fuel to order from Mag7 if I don’t know how far it is to the pit.

CHINOLAS

Can we get the actual mileage to the Mag7 pits without giving away too much secret info? Trying to plan out fuel stops and driver swaps. I don’t know how much fuel to order from Mag7 if I don’t know how far it is to the pit.
Hello, all mag 7 pits are set with a Maximum distance of 90 miles between either a splash, full service or a Pemex station.

Call me and I can give you exact distance between pits (858) 400 7440

CHINOLAS

There is not a Secure Lot I would recommend, depending on your hotel even if they do not have parking some of them rent lots for customers, ask your hotel about that.

Zambo

Hello, all mag 7 pits are set with a Maximum distance of 90 miles between either a splash, full service or a Pemex station.

Call me and I can give you exact distance between pits (858) 400 7440
Thanks Eliseo, will do. The problem isn't the 90 miles max, its knowing how much fuel to order. If the first pit is only 50 miles from the start or finish, I don't need to order 10 gallons of fuel. The $500 fee is enough of an expense already without also ordering many gallons of gas that I don't need.

CHINOLAS

When will we get the gps files and will there be "dangers" marked?
GPS Files, Leadnav Files, Final Maps, Roadbook PDF´s, Google Earth files will be released 3 days before the start, that is Thursday, Apr 25th, last year we released them 1 week prior and had people down here pre-running on Tuesday and Wednesday according to ranchers, can't let that happen again.

CHINOLAS

GPS Files, Leadnav Files, Final Maps, Roadbook PDF´s, Google Earth files will be released 3 days before the start, that is Thursday, Apr 25th, last year we released them 1 week prior and had people down here pre-running on Tuesday and Wednesday according to ranchers, can't let that happen again.
And yes, all danger spots will be marked with numbers that match your roadbook waypoint, you do have to read your roadbook to know if that danger marker is a DIP, DITCH, CATTLE GUARD, CLIFF, etc.

Stella unit will have the Tripple Danger Spots marked and will alert driver-rider 300 feet prior to it.

TrophyBurro

I was told in past years the leadnav files has roadbook info ( DIP, DITCH, CATTLE GUARD, CLIFF, etc. ) is that not the case ?

CHINOLAS

I was told in past years the leadnav files has roadbook info ( DIP, DITCH, CATTLE GUARD, CLIFF, etc. ) is that not the case ?
Yes, LEADNAV files will have all roadbook info included but do not rely on it for navigation since your ipad or iphone might run out of power or freeze depending on how much memory you use for maps etc, you need to learn how to use roadboks and odometer from either GPS or Stella EVO unit to navigate with roadbook in hand.

We will have 2 Rally GPS Navigation Training Classes on Saturday Apr. 27th at the Main Theater where we have the Drivers Meeting every year, please let as many people you can that this is where i can show all of you guys how to navigate and be safe, schedule for those classes will be released this week.

CHINOLAS

Here is a Spreadsheet with Mileages for both Moto and Cars, let me know if you guys need anything else

Attachments

SETTING THE PACEMAKER

Whats the starting order? And do you start the way you finish the day before, overall?

CHINOLAS

Whats the starting order? And do you start the way you finish the day before, overall?
Hello, Starting order for Day 1 in Ensenada is based on the order you registered by class, faster classes start first based on an update that we do base on last year results and the discretion of the race director for safety.

Day 2 and on until last day Starting Order is based on Day Overall Positions on corrected time, that means that you will not start exactly the way you finished physically but on the real and corrected time you made during special stages by day, not by the entire event total overall time.

Ajam1

For some of my crew to be able to participate in the after race food and drink every night I need to buy the $165 wristband correct? The website doesn't allow me to buy that particular one. It only allows me to buy the $100 wristband.

CHINOLAS

For some of my crew to be able to participate in the after race food and drink every night I need to buy the $165 wristband correct? The website doesn't allow me to buy that particular one. It only allows me to buy the $100 wristband.
Hello, please login again, yesterday we where updating website and i noticed that too, it should be ok now.

Team Todo En

We've used this lot for a few years now. A lot of rigs use it, and I'm not positive, but I think someone is there to watch stuff. I've never had or heard of any issues.
Cabo Parking Lot.png