• Forum membership has its advantages....

NORRA QUESTIONS ? Feel Free to Ask Here !!

CHINOLAS

GUYS I really love it, Great idea, off road expo is Saturday and Sunday that is why we are starting on Monday this year, do you guys think it might be a problem ?

Bro_Gill

I would venture to guess that anyone running the Mexican 1000 will already be down there for that weekend.

TRAVISD

GUYS I really love it, Great idea, off road expo is Saturday and Sunday that is why we are starting on Monday this year, do you guys think it might be a problem ?

We most likely will not be able to attend the race, with the Off Road Expo that weekend. Cant be in two places at once.

bhernquist

We already committed to this year's SCORE Baja 1000 peninsula run. I know my team cannot run the NORRA 1000 in October and then the SCORE Baja 1000. We'd likely run a NORRA 500 in October if that happens.

Chezron

Totally of topic but does any one know how to get ahold of the FOTOSOL guy Alex Soltero? I have tried his email, website and facebook but I get nothing.
Thanks!

We would like to obtain a roll chart from one of the past race days. We installed a chart holder in the car and wish to test operations before we get to Ensenada. How can we get one?

CHINOLAS

We would like to obtain a roll chart from one of the past race days. We installed a chart holder in the car and wish to test operations before we get to Ensenada. How can we get one?
Natalie Crow from Signart Grafix prints them for us, maybe call her and arrange to print, her website is SignArt Graphix | Custom Sign Design & Installation in Vista, CA

Also, you can print in regular bond paper and tape it together, that´s the old fashioned way, attached are 2 files, one is a roll 6 inch wide standard FIA and the other is a Road Book.

Attachments

Bubbastew

I am going to do the race in October. This will be my first race in Baja . I have been to Baja many times . Not sure how to get rooms for myself as far as where you need to book ,what towns. I have no chase team., Only myself and may ride back North afterwards.
Anyone that can help let me know. I really want to do this race but I am solo so I'm sure it's going to be more of a challenge.

Rennsport Group

I am going to do the race in October. This will be my first race in Baja . I have been to Baja many times . Not sure how to get rooms for myself as far as where you need to book ,what towns. I have no chase team., Only myself and may ride back North afterwards.
Anyone that can help let me know. I really want to do this race but I am solo so I'm sure it's going to be more of a challenge.
Hello sir, please send me a PM if you need help. We have a team that supports both a few motorcycle racers and our two-car team at the 2020 NORRA race.

CHINOLAS

Hello and welcome to NORRA, Tim Morton from Baja Bound Moto can help you with Logistics and Support if you are doing it in a Bike, his website is: www.bajaboundmoto.com, if you want to do it your self we have Mag 7 Pit Support included in your entry fee and fuel on the long stages, the rest you can refuel at local Pemex Stations during transits.

BIKES ONLY INFORMATION: You will need hotel rooms in:

ENSENADA: Oct. 3rd and 4th to attend Welcome Fiesta, Tech Inspection and Drivers Meeting.
SAN FELIPE: Oct. 5th
GUERRERO NEGRO: Oct. 6th
LORETO: Oct. 7th
LA PAZ: Oct. 8th
SAN JOSE DEL CABO: Oct. 9th and 10th Finish and Awards the next day.

We highly recommend to do it yourself thru Expedia, Booking.com or calling directly to hotels, PLEASE DO NOT USE a Hotel Reseller Service because they buy an entire town and re-sell at higher prices hurting all of us in the future.

We will post an updated Hotel List with contact information on our website this week: www.norra.com

I emailed a request last week to change my number from 228 to 1928 which is my new SNORE number. I have heard nothing yet. How long does the answer usually take? I know we have lots of time but. Thanks Dick

CHINOLAS

I emailed a request last week to change my number from 228 to 1928 which is my new SNORE number. I have heard nothing yet. How long does the answer usually take? I know we have lots of time but. Thanks Dick
Hello Dick

Spoke to our webmaster and it’s done my friend, let me know if you need anything else.

Eliseo Garcia