NORRA QUESTIONS ? Feel Free to Ask Here !!

Mechlectic

Reaction
So I rec'd the good news. NORRA rescheduled to last week of April, 2021. Who bought up the hotels? I need to contact them to buy some rooms. Any help would be appreciated.

CMA GUMBY

Reaction

CHINOLAS

Reaction
So I rec'd the good news. NORRA rescheduled to last week of April, 2021. Who bought up the hotels? I need to contact them to buy some rooms. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello, we made a full list of hotels in each city so you can contact them directly and avoid the use of a Hotel Reseller, unfortunately this companies buy a complete hotel and blocks sometime an entire town in order to force race teams to buy a package that includes several night that teams don´t even need in order to just get the room they really need.

Please take a look at this link NORRA: National Off-Road Racing Association, Home of the Mexican 1000 Rally

Also feel free to ask for any help you need.

Thanks for joining the Norra Family and supporting this awesome event.

Eliseo E. Garcia
Race Director

Buellracer

Reaction
Hello Dick

Spoke to our webmaster and it’s done my friend, let me know if you need anything else.

Eliseo Garcia
Eliseo, Now with the change to next April can I change my number and class. New car will be stock turbo UTV I would like to change to number 2971 if available. Please let me know if that will be OK. Thanks, Dick Rockrohr

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Eliseo, Now with the change to next April can I change my number and class. New car will be stock turbo UTV I would like to change to number 2971 if available. Please let me know if that will be OK. Thanks, Dick Rockrohr
Dick

If the number is available you can change it, for that please contact our webmaster George Mouchet and ask him for the change in class and number, his contact is (661) 537 3209 or email george@crownvalleysoftware.com

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards
Eliseo Garcia

Zambo

Reaction
@CHINOLAS , do you have access to older NORRA files? I'd like to look at some of the .kmz google earth files from previous races, like 2014-17.

CHINOLAS

Reaction
@CHINOLAS , do you have access to older NORRA files? I'd like to look at some of the .kmz google earth files from previous races, like 2014-17.
Zambo

We post files for each race and remove them after the race to prevent people from running or prerunning our course in future events, if you need those files for other purposes please email me at egarcia@norra.com and will help you.

Eliseo Garcia