NORRA QUESTIONS ? Feel Free to Ask Here !!

Mechlectic

Reaction
So I rec'd the good news. NORRA rescheduled to last week of April, 2021. Who bought up the hotels? I need to contact them to buy some rooms. Any help would be appreciated.

CMA GUMBY

Reaction

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
So I rec'd the good news. NORRA rescheduled to last week of April, 2021. Who bought up the hotels? I need to contact them to buy some rooms. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello, we made a full list of hotels in each city so you can contact them directly and avoid the use of a Hotel Reseller, unfortunately this companies buy a complete hotel and blocks sometime an entire town in order to force race teams to buy a package that includes several night that teams don´t even need in order to just get the room they really need.

Please take a look at this link NORRA: National Off-Road Racing Association, Home of the Mexican 1000 Rally

Also feel free to ask for any help you need.

Thanks for joining the Norra Family and supporting this awesome event.

Eliseo E. Garcia
Race Director

Buellracer

Reaction
Hello Dick

Spoke to our webmaster and it’s done my friend, let me know if you need anything else.

Eliseo Garcia
Eliseo, Now with the change to next April can I change my number and class. New car will be stock turbo UTV I would like to change to number 2971 if available. Please let me know if that will be OK. Thanks, Dick Rockrohr

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Eliseo, Now with the change to next April can I change my number and class. New car will be stock turbo UTV I would like to change to number 2971 if available. Please let me know if that will be OK. Thanks, Dick Rockrohr
Dick

If the number is available you can change it, for that please contact our webmaster George Mouchet and ask him for the change in class and number, his contact is (661) 537 3209 or email george@crownvalleysoftware.com

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards
Eliseo Garcia

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
@CHINOLAS , do you have access to older NORRA files? I'd like to look at some of the .kmz google earth files from previous races, like 2014-17.
Zambo

We post files for each race and remove them after the race to prevent people from running or prerunning our course in future events, if you need those files for other purposes please email me at egarcia@norra.com and will help you.

Eliseo Garcia

Zambo

Reaction
What is the deal with Mag 7 this year for the UTVs in the stock class? Is there a separate fee or is the service included?

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Status is we are working on the course right now and getting everything ready, our event is going to be happening in the last week of April and everything looks very positive as far as COVID none of the authorities North and South have told us to stop working so we are 100% committed to have a great race, course is great, we have new sections of fun roads in mostly every special stage.

I really missed coming down on the course, having a great time :)

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Status is we are working on the course right now and getting everything ready, our event is going to be happening in the last week of April and everything looks very positive as far as COVID none of the authorities North and South have told us to stop working so we are 100% committed to have a great race, course is great, we have new sections of fun roads in mostly every special stage.

I really missed coming down on the course, having a great time :)
Got some rain today heading to La Paz !

Attachments

• 6FA664CA-F64A-48A0-A812-C345EAA315C4.jpeg
    6FA664CA-F64A-48A0-A812-C345EAA315C4.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 44
  • 471B261B-67A9-4311-A8C6-B11DDF07119B.jpeg
    471B261B-67A9-4311-A8C6-B11DDF07119B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Your entry covers the service fee for fueling Stock UTV and Bikes, fuel is not included and you have to purchase it from them to include fuel transport fee’s.
Will send racer alert soon with all details as soon as I get back from the course with mileage and pit locations, I am still planning on fuel stops every 60 miles for Stock UTV right ?

Zambo

Reaction
Your entry covers the service fee for fueling Stock UTV and Bikes, fuel is not included and you have to purchase it from them to include fuel transport fee’s.
Will send racer alert soon with all details as soon as I get back from the course with mileage and pit locations, I am still planning on fuel stops every 60 miles for Stock UTV right ?
Sounds perfect, thanks Eliseo.

swiftracing5

Reaction
@CHINOLAS do the cars need GPS antenna AND iridium antenna for Stella? Or which one?

thanks
71325B05-049D-433A-9D1F-F3F765BE118E.png

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
@CHINOLAS do the cars need GPS antenna AND iridium antenna for Stella? Or which one?

thanks
View attachment 222384
Hello

You need both plus RF; the Iridium antenna is for communications to be able to send information thru the satellite network coverage, the GPS antenna is for the unit to locate and track, RF antenna is needed to transmit between units locally like when request a pass to a car in front of you and also when you are stopped for mechanical or medical reasons the unit uses RF antenna to send a signal to everyone in a certain range.

You will also need a power cable and a base mount as a minimum to use it, optional there is an arm bracket to attach to the base mount to your chassis, if you already have a power cable make sure is the right one for the EVO unit and not the old one, the base mount will work with both old and EVO units.

Please take a look at our latest release about Stella:

Let me know if you have any other questions or call me anytime, +52 646 1371283 I am in La Paz now and heading to Cabo tomorrow if out of reach leave a message, and will get back ASAP.

fastcash

Reaction
Eliseo,
Yes on the stock UTV/Bike 60 mile fuel stop. We should all make 60 miles with a small fuel cushion.
Great news that the N1000 is likely to happen.