NORRA QUESTIONS ? Feel Free to Ask Here !!

luvbaja2

Reaction
Eliseo, Mike and all at NORRA. Thank you so much for all your efforts in making this years event a reality. I cannot imagine the amount of work, time and effort goes into this event. You have bent over backwards to make this happen, and I think all of us appreciate your efforts. Just got back ffom a 14 day driving trip, on and off road. The people of Baja need the tourism dollars. We we welcomed everywhere. I would prefer the penninsula run but will take what we are given. Hotels, as everyone says,are going to be an issue but unavoidable at this time. Maybe rent a motorhome or two. Just came up the new road to San Felipe from Chapala and was amazed how fast it was. We will be there. Thanks again, Bruce and all at FireForce Racing.

CHINOLAS

Reaction
When will the roadbooks be available
Logistics Maps with stopovers but no course detail, Stage Mileage Charts, and Mag 7 Pit Locations will be available the first week of April once we know if we do a Peninsula run or loop.

Printed Roadbooks will be handed at registration like always, GPS Files and Digital PDF Files for Roadbooks will be uploaded to the website a few days prior to registration to prevent pre-running of the course.

Just got back from Cabo yesterday and everything is looking very good for us and the peninsula run, only worry is Spring Breakers in Cabo San Lucas and the Ampudia TT Race Team shooting a video downtown Cabo that gathered a lot of people yesterday and brought a lot of attention to the state authorities, somehow it triggered a red flag for them and started asking around who approved that film.

Hope it all stays calm for the next few days.

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Eliseo, Mike and all at NORRA. Thank you so much for all your efforts in making this years event a reality. I cannot imagine the amount of work, time and effort goes into this event. You have bent over backwards to make this happen, and I think all of us appreciate your efforts. Just got back ffom a 14 day driving trip, on and off road. The people of Baja need the tourism dollars. We we welcomed everywhere. I would prefer the penninsula run but will take what we are given. Hotels, as everyone says,are going to be an issue but unavoidable at this time. Maybe rent a motorhome or two. Just came up the new road to San Felipe from Chapala and was amazed how fast it was. We will be there. Thanks again, Bruce and all at FireForce Racing.
Thanks so much for the kind words.

volks 73

Reaction
Eliseo, If it ends up being a loop any thoughts on making sure fuel is available in Bay of LA. Some years with a 1 night stop over fuel has been a challenge, 2 nights might be more than they can handle if not prepared.

jeff

Reaction
Eliseo, If it ends up being a loop any thoughts on making sure fuel is available in Bay of LA. Some years with a 1 night stop over fuel has been a challenge, 2 nights might be more than they can handle if not prepared.
Check your email racers... its officially going to be a Loop Race. Announcement made this morning.

Aloha

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Bikes will sleep in GN on the 26th and will sleep in Bola on the 27th, depending on how many Bikes finally decide to come down and support us we will definitely work something out for accommodations in Bola.

I am currently on the course working on roadbooks for Loop Stages and will take care of this ASAP for bikes.
A270143D-DFEA-437A-BEE7-A259B9C64838.jpeg