• Forum membership has its advantages....

NORRA QUESTIONS ? Feel Free to Ask Here !!

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
People bag on JC at Baja Voyager, but one of the services he provides is security and it is STELLAR! Love JC and the service he provides. Safe, secure hotels with his own 24/hr security in the parking lots. I for one, will use him going forward.

fastcash

We are a few weeks to the Happiest Race on Earth, please feel free to ask any info you might need here and I will happily answer.

Eliseo Garcia
Race Director
Eliseo,
Thanks for the schedule of events. Noticed that the EVO's tech on Saturday only, is that true or
just an omission?
Keep the info coming, your doing a great job.
Idaho Racers

D10R10717

Last year Lead Nav worked awesome with the voice prompts! Do you know if it will be that way again this year? Cant wait to get down there and race!!!!

mgobaja

We have a driver that will not be able to join us until the end of day 1. How do we get them squared away with signing anything needed and getting their wrist band ahead of time if possible ?

CHINOLAS

Eliseo,
Thanks for the schedule of events. Noticed that the EVO's tech on Saturday only, is that true or
just an omission?
Keep the info coming, your doing a great job.
Idaho Racers
Friday is listed as Bilstein Tech Inspection, that is open for any class, motos and cars.

CHINOLAS

Last year Lead Nav worked awesome with the voice prompts! Do you know if it will be that way again this year? Cant wait to get down there and race!!!!
Yes we will have the Road Book in LeadNav version for each day by stage on a separate collection.

CHINOLAS

We have a driver that will not be able to join us until the end of day 1. How do we get them squared away with signing anything needed and getting their wrist band ahead of time if possible ?
He needs to sign the liability waiver in person at registration or your team deliver that form notarized to us in order ti pick up his package.

CHINOLAS

Guys

Currently doing last course trip to test tracking equipment and road books, went thru Bahia de los Angeles yesterday and spoke to Pemex owner Martha, she promised that 91 premium gas will be available for the race, also they will close after regular hours and have more staff working.

Gonzaga Bay Pemex is open and working.

Road from San Felipe to Gonzaga is very slow due to damage caused by last rain season, some pictures posted, be aware that chase teams will be very slow on that section and even that being a transit race cars need to be safe and take care of chase crew windshields, we are adding 30 more minutes to that target time to compensate for this.

Attachments

TrophyBurro

We drove it a few weeks ago on way up. I would say it took 1.5 hours extra from Cocos to San Felipe due to conditions. We had trailer

mgobaja

He needs to sign the liability waiver in person at registration or your team deliver that form notarized to us in order ti pick up his package.
OK, can I have that form emailed to me so we can get it notarized and brought down with those that will be at signup in Ensenada then ? [email protected]

LantanaTX

Eliseo,
I see the last stage into Cabo is much longer this year. Will there be a secret stage or is that still a secret?

CHINOLAS

Eliseo,
I see the last stage into Cabo is much longer this year. Will there be a secret stage or is that still a secret?
No Super Special (Navigation Only Stage) This year, a lot of you guys did not like it, I wanted to give you guys a little challenge at the end last year and looks like that's not what you guys want.

volks 73

Eliseo,
I have been trying to get crew wristbands but it is only giving me the option for the Cabo party. What am I doing wrong?

Zambo

No Super Special (Navigation Only Stage) This year, a lot of you guys did not like it, I wanted to give you guys a little challenge at the end last year and looks like that's not what you guys want.
That was by far my favorite stage last year. Bummer.

LantanaTX

That was by far my favorite stage last year. Bummer.
I was pretty neutral this year as we are bring a two seat car and was ready to do lots of homework. But doing it in a single seat car pretty much sucked. Last year I got a call from a friend who was back home tracking the race online and wanted to know why race cars seemed to be going in all directions wandering around the desert. There was even a local policeman waving cars the wrong way. Zambo try it without a navigator and let me know how you like it.