NORRA QUESTIONS ? Feel Free to Ask Here !!

BajaTriumph

Reaction
Elisio,
We have 1 paid unused/open co-driver. Can we credit that for 2 crew member bands?
Most of crew is ready, can’t wait to get back to Baja!! Thanks for all the extremely hard work you guys are putting in!!! Gracias

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Elisio,
We have 1 paid unused/open co-driver. Can we credit that for 2 crew member bands?
Most of crew is ready, can’t wait to get back to Baja!! Thanks for all the extremely hard work you guys are putting in!!! Gracias
Contact our webmaster, send an email to info@norra.com he can cancel the unused codriver for 265 dlls, credit and you can use that to pay for the 2 crew bands.

Bubbastew

Reaction
Eliseo, great effort getting this all together. another question for a Monday morning and i'm sure there will be more. i am racing with Tim Morton's support which is awesome but now that we are starting and finishing in the same place is there secure parking at horsepower ranch for my van so i can drive down and return home without having to arrange a ride north. Tim feel free to weigh in on this as well or anyone else with knowledge . just trying to make it easier to get home after. can't wait to get down south and ride.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
i am racing with Tim Morton's support which is awesome but now that we are starting and finishing in the same place is there secure parking at horsepower ranch for my van so i can drive down and return home without having to arrange a ride north. Tim feel free to weigh in on this as well or anyone else with knowledge
No worries about secure parking while we are away from Ensenada, we've got you covered.

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Eliseo we still haven’t heard about our rooms for the second night in BOLA. Who do I ask on that?
Thanks, Mark #66 Bronco
Mark our webmaster tried getting in touch with you on 04/03 to collect payment for the second night, the message on the website says voice mail keeps answering, the phone you have registered on the Norra account ending 4417 is the one he is calling, please send an email to info@norra.com with a good number to call you and will follow up on this today. You have Room #1 at LAS HAMACAS booked.

2manybroncos

Reaction
Okay thank you. Phone didn’t recognize the number I probably blocked it. Chris got me a number for him and Randy will be calling. Thanks Eliseo! Mark

volks 73

Reaction
Eliseo, We've reached out through email and text in regards to rooms and never heard back. Jay #136 Vintage Unlimited

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Eliseo, We've reached out through email and text in regards to rooms and never heard back. Jay #136 Vintage Unlimited
George started reaching out to teams about Bola Rooms this week, we wanted to wait as much as we could for teams to reconsider coming back in 2021 and hold their paid rooms to use.

Please send us a reminder to info@norra.com and will definitely help you.