• Forum membership has its advantages....

NORRA tourist cards

rustyb

Excuse my paranoia but I'm just the nervous type. :confused: From NORRA:

Please make sure that everyone in your party has passports or passport cards. Everyone transitioning from Baja Norte to Baja Sur will also need tourist visas, which can be processed at NORRA registration.

Does anyone know if this means we still need to stop at the border and pick up the tourist cards or will everything be handled at registration? Thanks.

Last edited:

Mark Stahl

Excuse my paranoia but I'm just the nervous type. :confused: From NORRA:

Please make sure that everyone in your party has passports or passport cards. Everyone transitioning from Baja Norte to Baja Sur will also need tourist visas, which can be processed at NORRA registration.

Does anyone know if this means we still need to stop at the border and pick up the tourist cards or will everything be handled at registration? Thanks.
You need to get them when you cross the border. In the building on the right of the border entry.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Zambo

There was a note saying that you could get them at registration. I wouldn't count on that though. Its just a few minutes to stop at the border. In San Ysidro, there is a parking lot to the right side of the building where the actual gates are. Stop in that parking lot and go inside to get your visa. Its also a good rally point if you're meeting people for the crossing to caravan down.

AZ7000'

You can pay and print them online, good for six months. We had ours from before thanksgiving for the 1000 and just surrendered them in Cabo for our flight back in march.

Print out the bank receipt and get it stamped when you cross, I was able to take mine, the wife and kids in with their passports while he napped in the entry lane.

JDDurfey

Years ago I was able to get my tourist card at the port in Ensenada. I had my birth certificate and paid a little cash and it didn't take that long.

rustyb

Called Mike at NORRA, he said they will be available at registration, but you might have to fill out paperwork then come back later, said if you can get them at the border.