NORRA video for your team....

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Hey guys, I'm working with Cactus Films again on doing some team videos for the NORRA Mexican 1000. With this being the 50th anniversary I thought it might be a nice keep sake for guys to remember this historical event. Right now I kind of have the cart in front of the horse because Cactus Films is waiting to hear if they are actually going to have a crew to go down there. They sound optimistic but they wanted to make sure before putting the word out. My thinking is I'd like to get everyone thinking about it NOW instead of a week before the race. I guess if they can't do it you're not out anything but if you are interested you can start planning now.

Here's our video from last year....

If you guys are interested in a video, contact me at racersonly@yahoo.com and I will start a list of names and contact info. When Cactus Films gives us the thumbs up for the race (and i know they will), I will put you all in contact with them. For best results:

*Take a video camera and film everything (tech, pit stops, start/finish line, evening prep...etc)
*Have at least 1 GoPro and mount within reach of driver or co-driver. WIPE THE LENS OFTEN!
*Have a spare battery for GoPro.
*Have plenty of memory cards.
*You can switch GoPro batteries and memory cards every stage and get almost the entire race.

What do you guys think?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction

Zambo

Reaction
Just want to point out that when you passed my truck in that video we were just stopped to take a piss.:)

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Just want to point out that when you passed my truck in that video we were just stopped to take a piss.:)

Just want to point out that I was eating your dust for approx 5 miles when you pulled over.....LOL.

Zambo

Reaction
Haha, good to know. I almost bought a cheap rearview mirror to present to the rippin rooster at the awards banquet a few years ago.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Haha, good to know. I almost bought a cheap rearview mirror to present to the rippin rooster at the awards banquet a few years ago.

Thats a GREAT idea, I bet I had a few guys I could have given that too myself! See you in Baja my friend!

bajabird

Reaction
Cactus puts out great stuff. I've purchased their baja race videos every race I do down south.

My team is interested Sr. Warpy

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Ok everyone, Esteban has gave me the green light and we are on board for a team video. If anyone is looking to have a team video done to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of the NORRA Mexican 1000, you need to get a hold of Esteban or Alejandro from Cactus Films at cactusfilmspro@yahoo.com. I'm not affiliated with Cactus Films but I've dealt with them for the past 3 years and they have always done great work for me, I'm just trying to get more people involved. When you contact them make sure to let them know "Rory sent you".

So far teams that are interested include:

Ed Maurin
Todd Richards
Mike Coleman
Dana Dague
Travis DuTemple
Mike Stewart
Randy Ludwig
Tom Bird

Here's or video from 2015....