Norra500

flash156

Reaction
Hello am looking to drive - codrive in the Norra 500 have many years and miles driving short course all in the mid west and Canada ,looking at class 11 ;1-2 1600; class 9. Etc currently racing in Lucus Morr Midwest series Light Buggy class ! Willing to pay my share , and would like run at least part of the race ( have all safety equipment) please if you need or know of anyone who is looking let me know ASAP may be someone is looking for an international driver ? Thank you Tom Vito Benvenuti Ontario Canada

CHINOLAS

Reaction
Hello am looking to drive - codrive in the Norra 500 have many years and miles driving short course all in the mid west and Canada ,looking at class 11 ;1-2 1600; class 9. Etc currently racing in Lucus Morr Midwest series Light Buggy class ! Willing to pay my share , and would like run at least part of the race ( have all safety equipment) please if you need or know of anyone who is looking let me know ASAP may be someone is looking for an international driver ? Thank you Tom Vito Benvenuti Ontario Canada
Tom welcome here and will spread the word around, hope to see you in Ensenada soon.

Eliseo Garcia
NORRA 500 Race Director