NORRS adds Cheyne Statezny to announcer team

For Immediate Release:

Riverside, CA - (August 10, 2009) The National Off Road Racing Series is excited to announced that Cheyne Statezny we be a part of the announcing team.

"Cheyne brings a knowledge about mid west racing and the local racers that we know will add to the excitement of the races. " sand Russell Wayne, VSS Entertainment COO (Producers of NORRS)
Cheyne is a seasoned announcer of mid west off road racing for over 5 years. He has been involved with various motorsports including stock car, snow cross, and off road racing.

"I am absolutely stoked to have the opportunity to be involved with NORRS. Expansion in off road racing is a great thing, especially in the mid west. I think Scott and I will make a great team and I look forward to bringing all the energy of some great NORRS racing to the fans at the tracks." said Cheyne Statezny. Cheyne joins NORRS' own announcer Scott Rehn beginning Sept 26, 27, 2009 and then Oct. 10,11, 2009 as we end the mid west season with an October Festival of Off Road Racing.

This is Off Road Racing!

for more information go to: www.norrs.com

For more information contact:

Russell Wayne
COO VSS ENTERTAINMENT
rwayne@norrs.com
951.354.7877 x103
###