NORRS announces CBS TV Schedule

norrs

Reaction
NORRS announces TV Schedule with CBS

For Immediate Release:

April 14, 2009 (San Diego, CA) The National Off Road Racing Series is excited to announce its TV schedule with CBS for the May 23-24 2009 race in Pomona, California.

“We are excited that we can offer TV coverage on a network that most people already recieve on their telivisions now. We will be able to reach the highest number possible to help promote the drivers, teams and sponsors. With the current economy many people are cutting back premium channels, so with CBS we are still able to reach those viewers." said Aryn Oswalt, Media Coordinator

Our program will come before the PGA golf events that will be aired on CBS. Starting June 6, 2009

West coast at 11:00am
Mountain Standard 12:00pm
Central 1:00pm
Eastern at 2:00pm
National Off Road Racing will enjoy 1 hour features in areas including San Diego, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Idaho, Utah, Wisconsin, Chicago, Michigan, Atlanta, and North Carolina. Some stations and regions will have a different time slot, so check your local listings.

The first airing will feature Expert Classes with Highlights for Sportsman, UTV and KART. We will be extending our coverage of the Sportsman classes as the season progresses. The action will be captured in High Definition with over 12 cameras including mobile pit crews. Limited Commercial time will be aired, however on average 53 minutes will be devoted to the racing. Each airing for the events following the May 23,24 race will be 1-2 weeks delayed from the race date.

About NORRS:

The series will be held in Southern California due to its mild weather in 2009 and expanding to the mid west in 2010.

NORRS brings exciting short course off road racing for drivers of all types and ages. From Children to Sportsman to Professional Drivers behind the wheel of 800hp trucks flying over 150 feet.

For more information contact
Aryn Oswalt
Media Coordinator
760.746.2434x107
aoswalt@norrs.com

For commercial time or sponsorship information
Aaron Mortensen
Corporate Relations and Sponsorships
760.746.2434 x101
amortensen@norrs.com

handmethemic

Reaction
Re: National Off Road Racing Series

Sounds like a sweet deal.

I'm surprised that we're not hearing more buzz about it with the race under a month and a half away.

speedfun

Reaction
Re: National Off Road Racing Series

It’s the sleeper series that’s going to ROCK!!
As I understand the two day event will have some big name bands too for concerts at night and some talk of some ultimate fighting after the races too
This would be fun if you have another driver that ticked you off during the race you can call him out:cool: and kick his butt to even the score!! Let’s see I want to call out Pistol Pete Lmfao:D 3 rounds with a microphone the spit will be flying? And then I can dot his eye-lol :confused:
I wouldn’t hold my breath he is a girl scout and a chicken to get in there with a crazy 50 year old redneck hillbilly!!! lol:p
Have you all looked at the pay backs? 95% + contingency $ this is looking better all the time?
Im going to be supporting NORRS you should too
Go just to see Pete moss and me go at it.

ryant35

Reaction

Attachments

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
I never knew what Pistol Pete's last name was until now.
No one ever told me he is married to Kate Moss!
Pete you must be rolling in the dough, She makes like a million buck a minute.

G Goorsky

Reaction
so looking at the schedule all the races are at 3 courses pomona, antelope valley, and san diego are all of these the tracks corr raced at?

norrs

Reaction
the San Diego track is not the Chula Vista track so to answer your question, no. otherwise Yes.

Jeepspeedster

Reaction
Pomona track is a black top parking lot now, are you digging it back up?

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
NORRS announces TV Schedule with CBS

For Immediate Release:

April 14, 2009 (San Diego, CA) The National Off Road Racing Series is excited to announce its TV schedule with CBS for the May 23-24 2009 race in Pomona, California.

“We are excited that we can offer TV coverage on a network that most people already recieve on their telivisions now. We will be able to reach the highest number possible to help promote the drivers, teams and sponsors. With the current economy many people are cutting back premium channels, so with CBS we are still able to reach those viewers." said Aryn Oswalt, Media Coordinator

Our program will come before the PGA golf events that will be aired on CBS. Starting June 6, 2009

West coast at 11:00am
Mountain Standard 12:00pm
Central 1:00pm
Eastern at 2:00pm
National Off Road Racing will enjoy 1 hour features in areas including San Diego, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Idaho, Utah, Wisconsin, Chicago, Michigan, Atlanta, and North Carolina. Some stations and regions will have a different time slot, so check your local listings.

The first airing will feature Expert Classes with Highlights for Sportsman, UTV and KART. We will be extending our coverage of the Sportsman classes as the season progresses. The action will be captured in High Definition with over 12 cameras including mobile pit crews. Limited Commercial time will be aired, however on average 53 minutes will be devoted to the racing. Each airing for the events following the May 23,24 race will be 1-2 weeks delayed from the race date.

About NORRS:

The series will be held in Southern California due to its mild weather in 2009 and expanding to the mid west in 2010.

NORRS brings exciting short course off road racing for drivers of all types and ages. From Children to Sportsman to Professional Drivers behind the wheel of 800hp trucks flying over 150 feet.

For more information contact
Aryn Oswalt
Media Coordinator
760.746.2434x107
aoswalt@norrs.com

For commercial time or sponsorship information
Aaron Mortensen
Corporate Relations and Sponsorships
760.746.2434 x101
amortensen@norrs.com

Confirmed?

hrtmotorsports

Reaction
We were told that the pomona event is at the Horse racing facility, NOT in the parking lot where the CORR races were held.
*Disclaimer* - we don't know if this is a fact, just repeating what we were told. :cool:

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
We were told that the pomona event is at the Horse racing facility, NOT in the parking lot where the CORR races were held.
*Disclaimer* - we don't know if this is a fact, just repeating what we were told. :cool:
I highly doubt that the horsey people would let that happen. wadr

SEANY

Reaction
does torc have a confirmed tv deal too??? I dont remember seeing anything that was 100% set in stone???

FIGGY

Reaction
I highly doubt that the horsey people would let that happen. wadr
I think this whole conversation scandal if this serries is legit or not is gonna happen again. i you can see the if torc put out tv schedule everyone will be posting somthing on this forum and yet no one is putting up much.:confused:

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
When the sanctioning body is going to sponsors requesting $$$ and the body cant supply any information (drivers,tracks,dates) to validate their series it really makes you wonder.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
When the sanctioning body is going to sponsors requesting $$$ and the body cant supply any information (drivers,tracks,dates) to validate their series it really makes you wonder.
Pomona,Lancaster and I heard Del Mar.and Mike is Gay

norrs

Reaction
Well lets not start the rumor mill of I heard from someone, that knows someone who heard from a friend.

Point (1) we can't control our venues websites but you might want to take a look at the avfair.com website under their events. They are very excited to have racing back.

Point (2) We are able to answer all questions that sponsors and teams ask us

Point (3) From the beginning we have told sponsors that to help stabilize the sport and with the current economy, we are not wanting them to direct funds away from other series if they were going to do anything with them.

Point (4) When drivers complete their profile we will publish it, needing things like pictures is part of completing their profile. The KART classes have been very quick to get all completed and that is why we then posted their names of who has registered.

Oh and by the way, you can register for NORRS without having to pay for your entry fees right now.

If you want to know something ask directly.