• Forum membership has its advantages....

Northern Arizona Race for Trucks and Buggies

Kyle Krause

Ok, we are going to include Trucks and Buggies in this years Cinders race. Your race will be July 29 2018 on Sunday. Sorry it took so long had to wait for the Forest Service.. Now- who is going to race it? We are also planning on two Vulture Mine races in 2019. We are working out all the details but please start spreading the word... Thank you everyone...

scottm

Excellent, I will be there. What can you tell us about the course? On the cinder lake side of the road?

jowoog

shouldn't there be a "shut your pie hole" button , keep up the fight Kyle ! .

Kyle, you should put on a 300 mile trucks and buggies race at cinders for the real desert racers. Then at the awards when either no one finished or their spines and insides are so severely mutilated they can’t stand say “I told you so, a 20 mile loop is plenty.”

Kyle Krause

If your racing a Truck or Buggy go to azopracing.com and register now... Hope we get a good turn out so we can keep it going next year... We are working on two Vulture Mine races, Cinders and Gila Bend for trucks and buggies in 2019 so please try to make it if you can... Thanks everyone...

BANNED4LIFE

If your racing a Truck or Buggy go to azopracing.com and register now... Hope we get a good turn out so we can keep it going next year... We are working on two Vulture Mine races, Cinders and Gila Bend for trucks and buggies in 2019 so please try to make it if you can... Thanks everyone...
my son van raced with me at first race.....i CANNOT come to this event but i can send him....are we a team for points?

Speedster

What happened to Whiplash?
Jay & Jackie McKinley retired (much deserved). They seem very happy and relaxed, although she has told me she misses all her "off-road kids" meaning the racers and their families she grew so fond of over the years. Great family that gave much to our sport and the people involved in it.