Not a Football Fan??

Greg

Reaction
I now it was posted already in another section but I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow, super bowl sunday, we'll be having a meeting in Mira Loma at the Farmer Boys resturant where the 60 and Van Buren meet (not at the old meeting place). I know its "the big game" but if your not into that stuff, this will be something to do. People/trucks start showing up around 1-2 and just hang out. We call them "meetings" but there is really no structure, just peolpe talking about trucks and the like. Hope to see you there.

Greg

Greg

Reaction
Actually the turn-out looks to be really good, evev after my oversight. BTW, who are the Raiders?

Greg

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Greg,

I beleive he means " no one " else is going to show up. As in the group of people whom are raiders fans a stereo type.

Gregg

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Directions are on www.prerunners.com. It is off the 60 at Van Bueran, yeah I think I got that right. Oh, and it is in Riverside. Hope that helps.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

Tyson

Reaction
I'll be there by 12ish but I am a football fan so I will be going to watch the game at somepoint. Bringing out the toyota so everyone can see the lil bit of carnage that I put on it on Friday.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

ntsqd

Reaction
Isn't football that game where they keep trying to put an orange ball in a net that's too high for most of them to reach, but no one ever figures out that there's a hole in the bottom of the net ?
Baffles me how ppl can be so silly........

TS

I used swerve around my halucinations, now I drive right thru them.

hoeker

Reaction
yah know the go carts have bad a$$ engines to get the coach on and off the field, but they never show that action. i did catch the last 15 min of so called world championshiop game and saw a couple dudes with some serious runs( i think they were interceptions??) they really rubbed the loosers bad the last little bit. i don't know, motors are difinatly more exciting. maybe i'll learn a little more about the so-called sport of football next year. in the mean time 'race-on'

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.rosshoek.com>www.rosshoek.com</A>

"to be successful, you must first learn to disagree without being disagreeable."

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I was in San Diego last night at Rock Bottom Brew and it was such a joke....a bunch of thugs hollering RAAAAY----DERRRRS and then starting brawls left and right everywhere you went. There must have been 100,000 people on 5th street. I am glad the Raiders got whooped, Raider fans should have stayed at home rather then pollute the streets of San Diego.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

SDranger

Reaction
Ya i was downtown last night too. Pure insanity! Thats the only time ive seen San Diego look like compton. The "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus was pretty cool though :) and i also saw some dude on a sportbike do a wheelie into a jaywalker....................ah stupid people in large groups.

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Thats funny that you say that...my girl told me "next time we can just go to compton instead...probably smells better too"...she was pretty uncomfortable.

Was the titty bus the black one with the black painted windows?

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

michael_loomis

Reaction
man i got stuck at a trolley crossing for 20 minutes! a big thumbs down to the raider nation lol. i've never seen so many 20" plus rims in my life !

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
The trolley was hell...we got on at the first stop on the blue line and at the second stop it was packed so bad that I had 9 people in my 4 person booth area...I only knew 2 of them, luckily they were all lay dies. Then we had to stop at the 10 or so stops before 5th street and hear all the pissed of people who couldnt get on yell and watch more idiots try to squeeze in the dam thing. The stench on the trolley was somethign else too...worse then the stench of 5th street.

Kris

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
I live like 3 minutes no maybe 1 in a half minutes from qualcomm, and oh my gosh , it was aweful I could hear people starting [censored] like 4 miles away when the "raaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy-deeeeeeeers" lost, and sirens all over! =/

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>

Eric_M

Reaction
i personaly am a raider fan, but in my opinion, the raiders deserved to loose the game, they played like [censored], and i know you buck. fans are gonna say, "the raiders sucked because the bucks were too good for them" well, think what you want, but the raiders werent playing thier A game tonight you have to admit, they have played better. but all in all, good game and theres always next year for the raiders.

stupid people shouldnt breed!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
The raiders are a good team, and its funny the first time I actually root for them they lose. But putting the number one defensive team against the number one offensive team makes for a interesting game, the bucs were always right on the Rich Gannons ass, they came out of no where throughout the whole game, were fast and the raiders didnt know what to do with that, Rich Gannon has probbly never been tackled so many times, defense was always ready, it seems like they knew every play! It was a AWESOME game though. But I dont know to much about football anyways, but I know ive never seen a defense against the raiders like I did tonight.

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>