Not a Football Fan??

martininsocal

Reaction
Well, I hate the Raiders and don't care for the Bucs...Niners!!!! I do hope Al Davis Chokes on the 8 mil that the bucs paid to buy a winning coach! Davis was so worried about "his" coach going across the bay to SF wheer he would have a team with his style of game that he sold teh guy to the team that Kicked the Raiders ASS! Its kinda too bad too, the raiders will have to wholesale out the players they have because of the salary cap. They simply got where they were last night because they had a bunch of Quality old timers who wanted a last shot at a ring...just like Kansas City a few years ago. Rice, Woodson, etc...will be on the choppingblack as too old next year...

As for Gannon in the second half, did he just look like a desert Coyote crossing the 15 in the dark when he turns his head and realizes those headlights are right....WHAM>>>!!!!!

If your gonna go, go BIG

Tyson

Reaction
Well I had a great time out at the meeting. . .made Julie do the Toyota jump to get a shirt. . .got a ton of good pictures from all the trucks out there. Wanted to pull my truck off the trailer and go and drive around but that didn't happen. And I still made it back to watch a horrible football game.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Allwysracn:I meant it seemed like the bucs knew the raiders plays

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
I know. I was being sarcastic (sp?). It probably seemed that way because it was that way. Gruden spent the last few years building that Raider offense. Then takes his Bucs up against them knowing mostly how Rich Gannon runs his plays and well, there ya go! Defense wins games!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a fan of either but yesterday I was a Bucs fan!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
HAHA =) I was thinking that to , since Bucs coach was Raiders, but wouldnt they use different plays then he taught them, or would it not matter since he still knows how they play? Its funny cause I have never heard of the Bucs and they suprised me I thought the Raiders were gonna take the game.

<font color=red> You dont need a patch on your arm to have pride </font color=red>

PLS

Reaction
I'm just glad all the raider people were in the streets. We had a Raider fan party at my work on Saturday night, and practically no one showed up. There was almost more security then attendees. They even brought the band RAIDERHEAD down from Oakland. Nothing like the NFL Payers assoc. party we had on Friday. There was a first class event!
Pete S.-BOYD RACING

SDranger

Reaction
No the titty bus had "girls gone wild" painted all over the sides.

I saw the trolley and it didnt look fun. My buddies and i mobbed around on BMX and downhill bikes. It was a great way to get around really fast, but ive never been so harassed for obeying the law in my entire life.

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125