"not my day " in car camera video crash

prolite#7

Reaction
" NOT MY DAY " in car camera video crash

Got hit broke a tie rod then hit the wall :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Stj-ct1Ok"]YouTube - anthony verdone pro lite loors racing[/ame]

ultrablew

Reaction
The beginning of that video looks like you're working pretty hard in that truck. Truck sounds good. Thanks for sharing!

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
The beginning of that video looks like you're working pretty hard in that truck. Truck sounds good. Thanks for sharing!
Prolites (unlimited Lites) are more work than any other race car I have ever driven, they are squirly, narrow and short thus tippy and unstable, have no travel so are scary, abusive and a hand full in the whoops and jump landings, and the rear end wants to come around in every corner, you have to shift a lot and really think about your lines and what you are doing.
But I think that's what makes them fun to drive.

Anthony, guess you did not get that tach fixed, I am sure you were turning more than 3500 rpm on those straights, I hope.

Rob

prolite#7

Reaction
I knew something was broke , when i came over the table top ,i had the wheel cranked to the left and it went straight in to the wall

ultrablew

Reaction
Prolites (unlimited Lites) are more work than any other race car I have ever driven, they are squirly, narrow and short thus tippy and unstable, have no travel so are scary, abusive and a hand full in the whoops and jump landings, and the rear end wants to come around in every corner, you have to shift a lot and really think about your lines and what you are doing.
But I think that's what makes them fun to drive.

Anthony, guess you did not get that tach fixed, I am sure you were turning more than 3500 rpm on those straights, I hope.

Rob

hahahaha. So it's a handful and a mouth full!:p Yes I remeber Bryce saying something similar last year. Just mentioning the beginning because it looked to be worse. Again, thanks for sharing the video. Rob- thanks for sharing your insite. I appreciate it.;) Those trucks (pro-lites/unlimeted lites) are a blast to watch. You guys really do put on a good show.

prolite#7

Reaction
That was such a bad day that I am changing my # to # 7

cancinoj

Reaction
nice, love how the engine sounds, next time be sure to set up right the switch behind the tach, it was showing only 4k rpms when it should say 8k, haha, just kidding,. great video, better luck next time.

prolite#7

Reaction
we tried to adjust the tach for some reason I messed with it and it quite working right, tell me if you know how to set it back to read the correct rpms????

cancinoj

Reaction
we tried to adjust the tach for some reason I messed with it and it quite working right, tell me if you know how to set it back to read the correct rpms????
so i was right? if it read less that it should, its because you have to tell the tach how many cylinders is your engine,. it has a switch were it says, 8, 6 or 4 cylinders,. just match that number to your engine,. if your engine is a 4 cyl, and you setup the tach to 8, it will read the half of the rpms and so on, so, just check that on the back of the tach. :D

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
on my autometer tachs there are a couple little wires that come out of the back and then go back in.the brown one has to be cut for it to read as a 4cyl.