• Forum membership has its advantages....

Nother vintage tv show episode featuring the Baja 1000

sb4pro

Yet another vintage tv show that featured the Baja 1000 . This time it's The Fall Guy . How many vehicles can you guys recognize this time . I spotted 2 right off the bat , Rod Hall's Dodge and one of the Nissans but ain't sure who's it was

Josh 8

Shoot that's the norra race. There sucking down carata blancas and coronas at a hotel a 1/4 way into the race. Plus is got my favorite red rocker song going!!!

That just the way I dream it's going to be!!!

Laugh out loud. Man that's cheesy.

sb4pro

Shoot that's the norra race. There sucking down carata blancas and coronas at a hotel a 1/4 way into the race. Plus is got my favorite red rocker song going!!!

That just the way I dream it's going to be!!!

Laugh out loud. Man that's cheesy.
Yeah I'm trying to hunt down some more tv shows that did Baja episodes . So far I've only found the CHiPs one with Larry Wilcox ( Jon ) chasing Dale Sexton's Ford and this Fall Guy one .

sb4pro

Found this even better don't have to sit thru the whole episode lol .
Only see 3 vehicles I recognize right off the bat . Ragland Chevy Thunder , Don-a- Vee Jeep Cherokee and Ultra Wheels buggy .

Bro_Gill

Oh man, Gary Johnson Bunderson 10, The Redhead, the Blue Jay Ford, lots of stuff. Is that clip the one thing that made Minga rich? (haha)

Ol' Curmudgeon

RDC's resident crackpot
Bionic Woman had a off road episode.