• Forum membership has its advantages....

Nother vintage tv show episode featuring the Baja 1000

sb4pro

Yet another vintage tv show that featured the Baja 1000 . This time it's The Fall Guy . How many vehicles can you guys recognize this time . I spotted 2 right off the bat , Rod Hall's Dodge and one of the Nissans but ain't sure who's it was

Josh 8

Shoot that's the norra race. There sucking down carata blancas and coronas at a hotel a 1/4 way into the race. Plus is got my favorite red rocker song going!!!

That just the way I dream it's going to be!!!

Laugh out loud. Man that's cheesy.

sb4pro

Shoot that's the norra race. There sucking down carata blancas and coronas at a hotel a 1/4 way into the race. Plus is got my favorite red rocker song going!!!

That just the way I dream it's going to be!!!

Laugh out loud. Man that's cheesy.
Yeah I'm trying to hunt down some more tv shows that did Baja episodes . So far I've only found the CHiPs one with Larry Wilcox ( Jon ) chasing Dale Sexton's Ford and this Fall Guy one .

sb4pro

Found this even better don't have to sit thru the whole episode lol .
Only see 3 vehicles I recognize right off the bat . Ragland Chevy Thunder , Don-a- Vee Jeep Cherokee and Ultra Wheels buggy .

Bro_Gill

Oh man, Gary Johnson Bunderson 10, The Redhead, the Blue Jay Ford, lots of stuff. Is that clip the one thing that made Minga rich? (haha)