Nov 14th Annual Barstow clean-up

Clean-Dezert.org

Reaction
Sounds like a great time and an even better cause! I really wish I could go, but I'll be out fishing in Mexico then coming back just in time for the Mil.

That sounds like a good time.

We will have stickers at the event, and also at the oct 31st drive clean-up.

SailorAJ

Reaction
signed up, looking for a trailer but if not ill just have my jeep. Cant wait!!

04yfzkid

Reaction
Cool! I've got one on the Super Duty and one on each side of the Jeep. Great group of people doing great things.

I run the biggest one I can Doug! I get questions on it every day.

"What does clean-dezert sell?" or "Really you go out to the desert and pick up trash?"

I am not sure how to show people how much fun it is to actually pick up trash other then to have them come. I don't know anyone that didn't have fun last year!

FCORR

Reaction
If anyone has access to free firewood, BRING IT! Big bonfire every night to BS around...

Good idea...one of the guys from our wood shop will be going, I'll make sure he saves all the scrap! :D

FCORR

Reaction
Interesting to see how little people from RDC that are actually showing up :rolleyes:

The overall turnout will be huge, but the RDC crowd will be small? :confused:

dwasser

Reaction
900 miles 1 way ill be there friday evening.

You deserve an award for that drive.

lol i do, one on both sides of my jeep!

Cool decals.

I run the biggest one I can Doug! I get questions on it every day.

"What does clean-dezert sell?" or "Really you go out to the desert and pick up trash?"

I am not sure how to show people how much fun it is to actually pick up trash other then to have them come. I don't know anyone that didn't have fun last year!

Is that your daily driver?

Clean-Dezert.org

Reaction
if your havent signed up for the free shirt make sure to do so by tomorrow.

www.clean-dezert.org

We have already gone over our first 250 sign ups, but will add any last people tomorrow. Need to order shirts tomorrow night.

pgarfinkle

Reaction
Just signed up. Add one Super Duty and possibly a trailer. I will try to get my whole team there.

04yfzkid

Reaction
Just keep hearing the crickets chirping. Anyone down for a jump contest, or a lap around the track? Bring it! Gonna be prerunning friday to find something cool if anyone wants to ride with me.

Attachments

• DSC_7789.jpg
    DSC_7789.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_7794.jpg
    DSC_7794.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 130