Nov 14th Annual Barstow clean-up

FCORR

Reaction
Oh **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** I am going to!

Maybe some buggy dorks will show up and give us a run for our money :rolleyes:

No buggy dork here....but how about a little Toyota? :D I've got a good spot too...hint: DV Total Chaos poster for 2008...

04yfzkid

Reaction
No buggy dork here....but how about a little Toyota? :D I've got a good spot too...hint: DV Total Chaos poster for 2008...

I have only been to barstow once, and that was last year for the clean-up in my lowered f-150 lol. That jump looks like fun to me! :D.

Haha that little toyota will definitely give me a run for my money!

Clean-Dezert.org

Reaction

is that this one?

Attachments

• adam good jump.jpg
    adam good jump.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 114
  • cleanup010.jpg
    cleanup010.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 103

04yfzkid

Reaction
Does it have a name to that jump?

Are you in also adam, or just going to stand there looking cool?

FCORR

Reaction
Does it have a name to that jump?

Yeah, it's "the jump on the race line that no one ever takes except me, therefore there are never any photographers there"....it's kind of a long name but it's catchy...jajaja

Clean-Dezert.org

Reaction
Yeah, it's "the jump on the race line that no one ever takes except me, therefore there are never any photographers there"....it's kind of a long name but it's catchy...jajaja

lmao years ago jason Z and i were out there so he could take pics. Stood there forever and nobody would take that line. Finally moved to where people were and someone took that line and aired it out.

I just call it the tripple jump as there is 3 in a row.

FCORR

Reaction
lmao years ago jason Z and i were out there so he could take pics. Stood there forever and nobody would take that line. Finally moved to where people were and someone took that line and aired it out.

I just call it the tripple jump as there is 3 in a row.

I love that section...I don't care if it's slower...:p

maxyedor

Reaction

You're going to have to show me where that jump is, I always thought the DV poster was on the access road that runs between SlashX and Hodge. That access road jump is also pretty rad, just gotta have spotters to make sure there's nobody coming.

See you guys and the rest of the DGAFers on DR out there:D

oorracing

Reaction
Just keep hearing the crickets chirping. Anyone down for a jump contest, or a lap around the track? Bring it! Gonna be prerunning friday to find something cool if anyone wants to ride with me.

I'm game. Come and find me. I'm heading up friday morning with Alon, we'll be towing our bikes, since my truck isn't done and I want something to rock out there. :)

FCORR

Reaction
You're going to have to show me where that jump is, I always thought the DV poster was on the access road that runs between SlashX and Hodge. That access road jump is also pretty rad, just gotta have spotters to make sure there's nobody coming.

See you guys and the rest of the DGAFers on DR out there:D

I'll make you a deal...I'll trade you 1 D.V. jump for the access road jump (spotters must be included though). Deal?

Here's a big question....who's bringing the camera?

04yfzkid

Reaction
I'm game. Come and find me. I'm heading up friday morning with Alon, we'll be towing our bikes, since my truck isn't done and I want something to rock out there. :)

Sweet man, actually change of plans not sure if I am prerunning or not. Probably going to the titty bar friday night lol.

I'll make you a deal...I'll trade you 1 D.V. jump for the access road jump (spotters must be included though). Deal?

Here's a big question....who's bringing the camera?

Between ginger, El jefe (onepremier), and others, I am sure we can find a camera man that wants to get some cool shots!

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
Sweet man, actually change of plans not sure if I am prerunning or not. Probably going to the titty bar friday night lol. Between ginger, El jefe (onepremier), and others, I am sure we can find a camera man that wants to get some cool shots!
Right now it looks like ill have my car out there and ill have my camera also, and allllways up for shooting :)

04yfzkid

Reaction
Quoted from DR

**BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** yeah, this is going to be badass! Ok, here's the deal, we'll start at the Anthill and then move to the D.V. jump (it's really 3 in a series), and then we'll hit other jumps and move all around Barstow, ex. Max's access road jump, Hodge Road Gap, Hodge Drop Off, etc.....sound good?

Everybody else ready for this? RDC, mic check 1, 2. Anyone there?

04yfzkid

Reaction
Definitely man, Its a blast if you like to go slow and hate your kidneys hahah It turns out I dont know if im going to valve my shocks before this trip so we will constantly be on the bumpstops :(

Haha it's all good. Do you have the shims and stuff? Pahl was saying he might have all the stuff to revalve **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** out there!

FCORR

Reaction
Quoted from DR

Everybody else ready for this? RDC, mic check 1, 2. Anyone there?

jajaja, we can't speak on RDC the way we do on DR....lol