Nov 14th Annual Barstow clean-up

FCORR

Reaction
3 more days, and I can't wait!

Are you done breaking your truck for now? Whatever is left Barstow will finish off...lol. My truck's ready to rock, whatever I missed from the Night Race will show up in Barstow...:p

Is it Friday yet?

04yfzkid

Reaction
Are you done breaking your truck for now? Whatever is left Barstow will finish off...lol. My truck's ready to rock, whatever I missed from the Night Race will show up in Barstow...:p

Is it Friday yet?

Haha I will let barstow finish it off because I would rather it break out there then in glamis the week after lol.

2 more days!

FCORR

Reaction
Haha I will let barstow finish it off because I would rather it break out there then in glamis the week after lol.

2 more days!

Jesus, getting your money's worth aren't you? lol

All this excitement and I can't even see the truck until Friday! This sucks, I need to get the truck moved to Lake Elsinore already so I can dust it off every day, polish the wheels, and other stupid crap to help pass the time before Friday! lol

Clean-Dezert.org

Reaction
well first thing tomorrow morning i am going to purchase food for approx. 400 people. Should be a good time.

FCORR

Reaction
well first thing tomorrow morning i am going to purchase food for approx. 400 people. Should be a good time.

Sweet! There is no food better than free food! Can't wait! Thanks Clean Dezert! :D

04yfzkid

Reaction
Jesus, getting your money's worth aren't you? lol

All this excitement and I can't even see the truck until Friday! This sucks, I need to get the truck moved to Lake Elsinore already so I can dust it off every day, polish the wheels, and other stupid crap to help pass the time before Friday! lol

Yes I am lol. 10+ trips since june when I built the truck!

Can I get a ride this time aj :D

Sweet! There is no food better than free food! Can't wait! Thanks Clean Dezert! :D

x2, thanks clean dezert. Can't wait I am already hungry lol

FCORR

Reaction
Can't believe it's finally here! Now I just have to get through my 10 hour work day...lol

04yfzkid

Reaction
Stoked, ridding in style on the way out there. Look for me in this, or listen for the music at night!

Armistice

Reaction
Itwassweet driving at 8. No traffic. Took me an hr to get home

I have to say that this weekend was the most fun I've had in the dez in a long time. I'm usually busy doing photos and don't have time ot really hang out a lot, so was glad for this weekend. My load was about 6-7 bags of trash (metal, paper, glass), 2 tires, and a freakin' fridge! lol

Got to ride in AJ's truck (1495) and for how much that thing loves to stay airborne, it was a BA ride! Stoked

Here're a few quick edits