Nov 14th Annual Barstow clean-up

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
This weekend was fun! Like everyone said it was actually very fun going out and picking up trash. I WILL be going to every clean desert event I can!
I met alot of great people out there and for a good cause
My weekend was cut short due to a rock and no skid plate :eek: but I still had tons of fun. Here are a couple photos I didn't have my camera with me much

*starchik357*

Single
Reaction
Just got home not too long ago. I had a great weekend! This was my first Clean-Dezert event and I must say it was epic!

CENSORED Haha

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
WOW great job you guys!!

Giant Geoff

Reaction
Sorry we could not make it out this year because of our new born. Great seeing the photo’s and the work being done.
All of you are my hero’s.
Geoff, Mo & little Madeline.

FCORR

Reaction
Had a blast, the truck ran great all weekend, everyone picked up a ton of trash! Good job Adam and Clean Dezert on another successful weekend! Keep the pics coming!

04yfzkid

Reaction
Great turn out, and had the time of my life. I didn't even have a running truck for more then an hour or two lol. How fast did we fill those dumpsters? Went for the first run, came back and they were full! Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the event. Tons of shinnegins, free food, lots of friends and friendly people, rides in cool trucks, watching the jump tour, seeing the random trash picked up, Partying at camp OT, and just being in the desert. I could sit here and write out 3 hours worth of stuff and still not capture everything that happened. I don't remember sitting around at any moment thinking I am bored. Always something to do!

Also big thanks to adam for setting up such an awesome event.

Clean-Dezert.org

Reaction
All i can say is WOW. This weekend went great. I dont even know where to start... 5 dumpsters overflowing with trash, 1 dumpster overflowing with scrap metal, and 3 trailer loads, 2 stake bed truck loads of tires to Americans tire company throughout victorville was insane. And over 300 Volunteers out in full force.

A Big thanks to all the sponsors. Without such great companies in our sport there is no way we could have put on such a great event. With such great prizes. We had boxes full of shirts, DVDs, and gear to raffle off, and some of the best parts in the industry as well. links, bump stops, full floater housings, LED light bars. Man i wish i could of had all those parts. So thanks to all of our sponsors:

CAMBURG
BTF Fabrication
DMZ Fabrication
Enviro Lube Express
King Shocks
Offroad Expo
Offroad Magazine
OC Motorsports
PCI Race Radios
Phantom Lights
Richer Racing
Threat Motorsports
Weddle Industries
Wyotech
Baja HID
Hilton Garden Inn
Fiberwerx
Dezert Rangers.com
Race Dezert
BLM
Drive Racing
MDR Racing
Cycle Gear
IRONCLAD GLOVES
American Tire company
Banks

I have to say a big special Thanks to all my friends who helped out all day long and didnt even get to enter the raffle. Thanks to, AJ, Christina, Pahl, Kamber, Gary, Allison, Trevor, Josb ,Kevin, Steve, April, Ray, John with BLM and my GF Lisa, amber for the flyers and shirt designs, and Elliot for hooking up the americas tire for the disposal of all the tires.

And then least but not last everyone from DR who are known as the younger generation "1450" racers and punk kids who showed up in full force and ready to do work. Really i cant thank you guys enough. Without your support there would be no Clean-Dezert, no bitchen raffles, no clean-ups and doing positive things for our sport.

and pics that were taken. These should be up on our site shortly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clean-dezert

FCORR

Reaction
Thanks Adam for setting this up! This is a great thing to be giving back to the Barstow area that we get so much pleasure from throughout the year, you have also showed us how to have fun while doing it. Can't wait for the 2010 Clean Up!

-A.J.

phoenixx

Reaction
2 years ago we found a trailer off Hodge Road and started to drag it back to the College Hills, it slowly fell apart, as a piece would fall off we picked it up and threw it in the back of one of the 5 pickups that was with us...by the time we made it back to the College Hills there was no trailer left to be drug, and all 5 trucks had remnants of the trailer stacked well above the top of the cab...jajaja

That was fun AJ. Even if I broke my tow strap to do it. Thanks for coming out this year. Have a great season.