November 7th.... The next DRIVE race will be here before you know!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I know that we're just coming off of the ORW Grand Prix (at least I am just coming down from it :D).

Well Doug left me a message today letting me know that he's out in the desert doing course recon for the November race....

THAT MEANS THE DRIVE VOLUNTEER TEAM STARTS ASSEMBLING NOW!!!!!!

The course hasn't been determined yet, but I already know that it's going to be LONG... That means we are really going to need each and every Volunteer Team member for this race.

It's the last race of our season, and Amy and I would really like to have EVERYONE on the DRIVE Volunteer Team out there with us :)

Let's make this last race something that will be our launching point for next season!

The temperature will be great, the course will be awesome (doug and larry won't let us down), and Amy and I will be putting together a bunch of cool things for the Volunteer Team :)

The clock is now officially ticking for the November race so please let us know if you can make it out for this schindig. As always it's going to be a great time and there is no better way to see a DRIVE race than to be part of it on the DRIVE Volunteer Team!!!!

-Brian & Amy

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Congrats on the baby boy Jerrod! Looking forward to having a chance to hang out.

-Brian & Amy

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Let's do this!!!!

Amy and I have been responding to Emails and will begin making phone calls this week :D

If anyone has friends that would be interested in joining the Volunteer Team PLEASE get them hooked up with Amy and I.

We know that Doug and Larry are putting a ton of effort into making a great course and we want to put that same level of support behind them come race-day :)

EVERYONE NEEDS TO COME OUT FOR THIS RACE!!!!

please contact Amy and I if you would like to come out and volunteer:

brian@drive-racing.com

Thanks again to everyone!

-Brian & Amy

1BAJA03

Reaction
Hold on 2 your hats this course is a good one. I think I found a piece of the desert i havent been on before :)

tmathews

Reaction
FYI... It is blank... so it's not just you... lol

tmathews

Reaction
It's just you :D. JK. We'll get it up tonight. Was hoping to have the race logo but don't want to wait any longer.

PS - Thanks for signing up for the clean-up!

AWESOME !! I am dying too see the enty list..:D

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
jajaja! :D You guys are killing me! Is the surprise any of the 15 on the entry list? I sure don't see any surprises...

ultrablew

Reaction
Hey Luke, are you going to be participating in the clean-up?