November 7th.... The next DRIVE race will be here before you know!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I know that we're just coming off of the ORW Grand Prix (at least I am just coming down from it :D).

Well Doug left me a message today letting me know that he's out in the desert doing course recon for the November race....

THAT MEANS THE DRIVE VOLUNTEER TEAM STARTS ASSEMBLING NOW!!!!!!

The course hasn't been determined yet, but I already know that it's going to be LONG... That means we are really going to need each and every Volunteer Team member for this race.

It's the last race of our season, and Amy and I would really like to have EVERYONE on the DRIVE Volunteer Team out there with us :)

Let's make this last race something that will be our launching point for next season!

The temperature will be great, the course will be awesome (doug and larry won't let us down), and Amy and I will be putting together a bunch of cool things for the Volunteer Team :)

The clock is now officially ticking for the November race so please let us know if you can make it out for this schindig. As always it's going to be a great time and there is no better way to see a DRIVE race than to be part of it on the DRIVE Volunteer Team!!!!

-Brian & Amy

tmathews

Reaction
Sign me Up !!! Same spot... just let me know what time..

Spotter checking in

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
I know that we're just coming off of the ORW Grand Prix (at least I am just coming down from it :D).

Well Doug left me a message today letting me know that he's out in the desert doing course recon for the November race....

THAT MEANS THE DRIVE VOLUNTEER TEAM STARTS ASSEMBLING NOW!!!!!!

The course hasn't been determined yet, but I already know that it's going to be LONG... That means we are really going to need each and every Volunteer Team member for this race.

It's the last race of our season, and Amy and I would really like to have EVERYONE on the DRIVE Volunteer Team out there with us :)

Let's make this last race something that will be our launching point for next season!

The temperature will be great, the course will be awesome (doug and larry won't let us down), and Amy and I will be putting together a bunch of cool things for the Volunteer Team :)

The clock is now officially ticking for the November race so please let us know if you can make it out for this schindig. As always it's going to be a great time and there is no better way to see a DRIVE race than to be part of it on the DRIVE Volunteer Team!!!!

-Brian & Amy
Long???????

1BAJA03

Reaction
Going to be a great course going into the unknown and untraveled :) This is going to be a good one!!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Going to be a great course going into the unknown and untraveled :) This is going to be a good one!!!!
We can't wait Larry. You guys are awesome!

Looking forward to seeing both new and familiar faces out there for this race. It's always fun reconnecting with everyone from the last race :)

November 7th isn't as far away as we may think!!!!

-Brian & Amy

1BAJA03

Reaction
Nice day in the desert today :) Course layout is getting closer to being finished 11-7-09 race day!