Now what?

200MPHTape

RDC Crypto
So many things don't work now, click on a pict to make it bigger, brings up a box that asks how i want to open or save a .attach file. Click on "Quote" and it just sits there doing laps, also get a box that says unresponsive script, and now there is this stupid ad that just shows up over the page and it shows up right as I'm clicking on a thread and i get to close another window. Then when you post a message or upload a file you get another box saying you are sending unencrypted message viewable by third party.

Attachments

• gettingold.jpg
    gettingold.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 136
  • gettingold3.jpg
    gettingold3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 140

200MPHTape

RDC Crypto
Here is what I get when I click the pic, I have to hit F5 or back button to get off the black screen after clicking cancel, comp goes crazy trying to figure out what a .attach file is.

Attachments

• gettingold4.jpg
    gettingold4.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 140
Advertising supports this site

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Are you guys ever going to shrink the RDC logo's next to the individual forum names? The logo is so big I can't clink the shorter named forums.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
I'm on tapatalk now, but I was having the issue on Chrome, so all three browsers.

If the net is slow and hasn't loaded the RDC logo yet I can click the link lol

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
When I view thru my iPhones safari browser it is fine, but on PC the RDC logos are huge and under the forum title rather than on the left side as pictured.

They are so big the you can see the word purple, but the "hit box" for the link attached to the word purple is covered by the logo. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344737768.830559.jpg

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Here is what it looks like on my work and home PC's... I have not changed any settings, they just showed up like this one day after the site changes. Notice the cursor is on the word "Purple" but it is highlighting the RDC logo's course of action.

Attachments

• RDC probs.png
    RDC probs.png
    363.4 KB · Views: 137

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Yes sir..

funny... it doesn't do it with Internet Explorer. lol

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
upon some further testing... if I click "Forum" up at the very top next to classifieds, the RDC logos are small and normal, and I can click on purple, site, etc no problem.

If I click the Forum > Off Road Racing link next to the "post new thread" button, I get the main screen with FAT RDC logos. lol... weird.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
very strange (large logos).

I will investigate. I have some feeling where the problem might be but with Vegas to Reno on this weeks schedule it might be longer to get this fixed.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
No worries... at least I have figured out a work around. :)

Shaggy

RDC Crypto
Klaus & Fish: I'm using my iPad and getting the large logos. FYI

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
The large icon issue is resolved.

Here is what it looks like on my work and home PC's... I have not changed any settings, they just showed up like this one day after the site changes. Notice the cursor is on the word "Purple" but it is highlighting the RDC logo's course of action.