Oak Glen fire

Shaggy

Reaction
This is near my place. Right now it looks like its creeping into Bogart Park just north of me. It's about two ridges away. Aircraft hammered it pretty good this afternoon. Only one photo came out. Cameras worthless. Anyway I got a buffer of open fields, just concerned about my neighbors whose property is adjacent to the park. We'll see how it goes.

Attachments

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Hope all of you near there are ok!!!....I love that area, great place to go to escape the desert yet only minutes away....

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
As seen from space on Saturday.

Shaggy

Reaction
70% contained. Weather is cooler here. Dodged a bullet. :D

josh909

Reaction
I spent the past two days in the hills, trying to lend as much help as I could. We almost lost my parents house, my uncles house, my cousins house, and my close friends shop and family in laws house. We were using a small dozer a loader and a water truck to cut fire breaks and water down tree tops. It's been a rough couple of days for us so I can only wonder how the fire fighters are feeling. Thanks to all the firefighters and air tankers that helped knock this fire down to 70% contained. Tanker 910 and evergreen really did some damage! We all suspect both fires were started by arson so all you off-roaders that know the trails and fire roads around your town, be diligent and report suspicious people in unusual places.....