OAKTOWN GRAN PRIX at LiveOaks August 29 & 30

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
ill be racing Saturday i think :)

TNT race photo

Reaction
going to be a good time, here is some video from the 70s the first part is live oaks with some plastercity
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CyhBxwonnE"]YouTube - old time d38 5[/ame]

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
how many people are signed up to race or how many people are going to race any ideas?

captainuno

Reaction
The Oaktown Grand Prix is less than 24 hours away, The Roadrunner crew is busy setting up and getting the track in prestine condition. This Natural terrain course is a gem in the rough, not many tracks like this left in So Cal. It's been 37 years since there has been a race held here. Be a part of history come and enjoy a great venue for racing.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
see ya saturday

papajon14

Reaction
great races all day! saw larry rossler take a good spill. hurt his back. osswald dominated as usual. nice muddhole fun tooo!!!

"(bad spelling) screw it!"

-jon

TNT race photo

Reaction
LR won his first two races super senior and vet class, he was going for the hat trick but cased out on the big ditch jump we call the LR jump, he went down hard and got up slow,............. he made those youngsters earn it.

motopat651

Reaction
I was working sweep/flagmen right where it happened.Glad to see him get up.Great photos,do you have anymore of the sweep riders.It was my buddies first race on Sat,then he rode sweep on Sunday.It seems a great time was had by all,with the exception of LR.Thanks,Pat

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
i had a great time on saturday.
i loved all the changes to the track they made :D

got any pictures of #122 from Saturday