Reaction
the blitzkrieg/bms crew will be there
we have a few new products to showcase!
are you going to be there geoff??

_dennis

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
PAB and the #16 will be there with some of the crew, looks like Heidi and her truck will be there as well.

The shop is owned in part by 2009 class 5 Mint 400 winner and my best friend for 25 years Brandon Piorek and by Baja 1000 winner and former factory driver for Mitsubishi Dan Fresh.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
dennis forgot to mention that the 7267 of Travis Bozzano will be there too. but sorry guys, this truck will be squeaky clean. :)

OxTupid

Reaction
Im in, fresh off the baja 500 gunna put the desert bike aside and hop on the freestyle bike and do a few back flips. head is still a bit on the foggy side after whacking it at the race but should be a great time. we'll be doing a metal mulisha jump demo in the parking lot, im sure some autographs and giveaways. food and lots of finishing trophy trucks, factory honda bikes and other vehicles from the baja 500 last saturday. come out and mingle!

tim_krueger

Reaction
They're making some nice progress on their website which looks killer btw.
Looks like they'll be offering parts (full race to bolt on performance), installs, and vehicle sales.

looking forward to saturday, should be good times :)

Photos of the Shop

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
here is the other truck we will have with us on saturday. its a brand new 09 silverado with some of our new products on it.

JMS

Reaction
They're making some nice progress on their website which looks killer btw.
Looks like they'll be offering parts (full race to bolt on performance), installs, and vehicle sales.

looking forward to saturday, should be good times :)

Photos of the Shop

Place looks sick! Its like you got into my head and combined everything I love, If I had it my way this is exactly how my shop would look also....nice work!

bpthirteen

Reaction
Thank You to everyone who came. Thanks to PAB and the Mulisha for making it a party. Ox and the boys put on a show. We had a blast! Pictures later. I need to go sleep now.

Brandon

tim_krueger

Reaction
Great event yesterday OCM guys! The place looks killer, a true professional effort, you can tell they put a ton of thought and time in to getting OCM going. Looks like they will be stocking a lot of products from Beard, King, Camburg, and Blitzkrieg among others, and with the convince of on site quality install this will be the place to go weather just picking up parts or for full service installs. It's not just a desert truck place either, looks like they will be catering to the 4x4 crowd, Jeeps and full size trucks, as well as the performance car market with everything from HP ad-ons to big wheel ant tire packages. Diversity = stability, and great potential for growth, I see good things in the future for OC Motorsports.

I've seen other moto-stunt shows , but the MM put everything I'd seen to shame, they really put on a fantastic show. Moto-donuts in the showroom were epic :)