OC Motorsports builds DA’s newest truck!

DA Rhino

Cone Nazi
Reaction
No it’s not Heidi’s new Trophy Truck!:rolleyes:

A big thanks to Brandon Piorek and the rest of the crew over at
OC MOTORSPORTS!:D

I wanted to take my new Chevy 2500 HD Duramax diesel and build a clean multipurpose truck for daily use and off-road. :eek:

Brandon recomended the following:
They installed the 8” CST lift kit with Dual 2.0 King shocks with reservoirs in the front and singles in the rear. Brandon had Brett valve them for my driving style and daily use.

We decided to go with chrome to keep it consistent rather than black it out. 20” wheels with 35” x 12.50” x 2-0” Nitto Grapplers and AMP research electronic steps were added.

A Magna flow exhaust with a Bully Dog PMT programmer, A-pillar mount and Air intake were added to the motor pushing it to around 500HP. ;):D

The finishing touches were to limo tint the windows and add a tonneau cover.

He even dropped the truck off to me when it was done.

OC Motorsports taking care of the Off-road community.

Give the boyz a call for you truck and repair needs.
http://ocmotorsports.uptracs.com/?gclid=COvrutGtyZsCFRBM5QodoX-lLg

2524 Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626

2524 Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Sales:
Service:
Parts:

Monday - Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

800-989-6475
800-989-6475
800-989-6475

8am to 6pm
9am to 5pm
10am to 4pm

DAR:cool:

JON-E

Reaction
Glenn,

Maybe you should have spent the money on some landscaping.

Truck looks great.

JK

deano

McDeano
Reaction
that has to be one of the the fastest "MOVE to another thread" thread in rdc history -- that pat-dizzay is one "quik-draw-mc graw" ....... :eek: :rolleyes: glenn-g, you know how sick i think your truck is, since i was the one who hooked you up w/ my boy brandon @ "OC-MOTORSPORTS" ;) -- and i even took it up to them and then gave you a ride to San Juan to meet them for delivery of completed said sick truck -- bwwahaaaaaa --- looks great, can't wait to install the 5th wheel trailer hitch and we could start pimping the freshie black HD to the races and give the king ranch some trips off --- :cool: d-no

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Party foul!!! Where are the Yokes!!!!

DA Rhino

Cone Nazi
Reaction
that has to be one of the the fastest "MOVE to another thread" thread in rdc history -- that pat-dizzay is one "quik-draw-mc graw" ....... :eek: :rolleyes: glenn-g, you know how sick i think your truck is, since i was the one who hooked you up w/ my boy brandon @ "OC-MOTORSPORTS" ;) -- and i even took it up to them and then gave you a ride to San Juan to meet them for delivery of completed said sick truck -- bwwahaaaaaa --- looks great, can't wait to install the 5th wheel trailer hitch and we could start pimping the freshie black HD to the races and give the king ranch some trips off --- :cool: d-no

I didn't even know there was a show and tell section in the Shop section!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

deano

McDeano
Reaction
BBBBUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR, it's cold down here in the shop/show-n-tell section of RDC :eek:

Zac Reish

Reaction
Lifted trucks look bad ass, but after about 50,000 miles bearings go out, steering problems occur. I hope you don't plan on putting a ton of miles on that thing, unless you got money to burn. And by the way i am just jealous:D.

aiiraciing

Reaction
Damn, Justin did some NICE work on that truck

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Bwaahahahahahahhahahaaa trucks looks nice Glen-G! Looks like I have something to drive when you are all sleep-bear in Parker!!!:eek::eek:

Dont you have some 10" Light Force lights:rolleyes: for this bad boy or did D-NO comp. those from you to style his truck that already has two!;)

Yo D-NO what you gonna do to your truck next to show Glen-G marathon:D how to do?!?!?!? And I dont want to hear about re-doing the rear bed side of your truck at the gas pump!:eek::cool:

D.A.P.I.

DA Rhino

Cone Nazi
Reaction
Bwaahahahahahahhahahaaa trucks looks nice Glen-G! Looks like I have something to drive when you are all sleep-bear in Parker!!!:eek::eek:

Dont you have some 10" Light Force lights:rolleyes: for this bad boy or did D-NO comp. those from you to style his truck that already has two!;)

Yo D-NO what you gonna do to your truck next to show Glen-G marathon:D how to do?!?!?!? And I dont want to hear about re-doing the rear bed side of your truck at the gas pump!:eek::cool:

D.A.P.I.

Deano is almost done with his Smart car mini-truck conversion!;):D

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Deano is almost done with his Smart car mini-truck conversion!;):D

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ------ the secret's out -- big mouth glenn-g-son :eek: :cool: