• Forum membership has its advantages....

OCD II - BAND

Paige

Hey Guys and Gals - Team Cocktail has other plans during this years clean-up so we have been looking for a band to take their place ( free hopefully) and we are coming up empty - anyone have any suggestions?

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

mustafa

The band at last year's Expo was a very good cover band. They were called "Los Pendejos".

send more money, guns and lawyers

scott

Ya Paige hit up those guys their great at all cover tunes. My partner knows the bass player, their all from Baldwin Park area....... Here's LOS PENDEJO'S 24 hour hotline # (310) 767-9919....

Tony_Barraza

Los Pendejos ROCKED! Sign 'em up!

Donahoe

WHat about mo evans?

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Paige

Not a bad idea senior Frank! I will talk with El Klaus and see what he can or can't do =-)

www.cordr.com</A>

Paige

Klaus is up for it so all we need is a screen, projector and sound system and the entertainment portion is done =-) Also raffle prizes are flowing in daily - so make sure to come out and clean and then attend the Trash Bash at Slash X

www.cordr.com</A>

frankh

Paige

I looked in the phone book under rental and found a sound and light rental place. Called them and it would cost about $250 for a LCD projector and screen. Telcom is up to renting it but the problem is I'm not 100% sure that I can make, maybe you can find something down there and I can send you a check. You would also need a VCR with Video output but that should be easy.

Paige

Frank ~ you are a giver - I have passed the info along to Klaus and hopefully he can rent it and set it up with Slash X ~ if not we'll find someone. Thanks again for your generosity and always helping out. I am sorry to hear that you might not make it - you will be missed =-(

www.cordr.com</A>

sirhk100

1st off, I'm bummed I didn't make it to the Glamis meeting in SD last night. I had planned to make it but I didn't get my car back from the shop till 7:00 last night and I was still in Irvine so that was hopless. Worse part is that the shop didn't even get the damn gears installed in my diff. They had my ride for 4 days and didn't get anything done except for make up excuses. Never support a shop called "Autostylz" in Lake forest. I thought I was getting a good deal. Okay enough venting, now on to why I'm posting here.

I've never been to one of these clean ups and I'm hoping to make it to this one. That is if I can afford to go that weekend and the next weekend. How many people are expected to show to this and stay for the evening events? Would it be inapropriate to ask for donations to cover the rental fee so no one person is stuck with the entire bill?

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart