Ocotillo 26th

cleartoy

Reaction
Just so you guys know, we went to Ocotillo on SAT 26th and law enforcement was outrageous. Several Sherrifs off road in broncos pulling and citing people, parked at blow sand, devils slide. CHP was all over the highway. I got a ticket to and from there.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yup its the season again....once ya get out of the mountains on 78 gotta watch your speed to and from there because thats where they always sit.

It should be even bigger this next weekend.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

sirhk100

Reaction
Yeah when I went by that substation on Friday afternoon on S2 (is that the right road?) there were five CHP car sitting there and they all had vehicles pulled over. They were definately out in force in the dirt too which in my eyes is a good thing. They don't bother you unless you're doing something really stupid. You can blow by them in the whoops and they won't bother you cause there's nothing illegal about it. Just watch your speed in crowds and near camps. Also if you get in an accident or something hope you're not drinking cause they'll nail you. Basically be safe and have fun and you'll have no problems out there....

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

In_the_works

Reaction
I went out on sun. the 27th, and they were still out in force. In the half hour I wasn't out riding (fouled a plug) I saw at least 4 of 'em charging through closer to shell reef, sirens and lights a blazin'. Doesn't bother me, I'm not breaking the law. I'm glad to see 'em outh there.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab

PLS

Reaction
Has anyone run into the San Diego sheriff's "off-road enforcement" buggy? A friend was showing me pictures the other day. Four seater Chenoweth, Toyota motor, Cop paints and lights, and personalized plates reading "DIRTCOP." Pretty nice ride for police work.
Pete-BOYD RACING

sirhk100

Reaction
I saw it on a trailer in Poway about a week ago. Granted I passed it doing about 40mph and they were parked but from the glance I saw it looked VERY nice and I would love to have it or better yet be paid to cruise it!!!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)