Ocotillo new years?!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
My bday is new years eve and I really want to go out to ocotillo and celebrate so far I only have one of my friends going and everyone else cant go cause they have work or school and I was just wondering if anyone is planning on going out there?

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
There will be a lot of people in the Plaster City area with the Fud race and after party.

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Iv never been out there before? What is it like?

deleted

----
Reaction
Plaster is great place to go the desert. Similar to Ocotillo Wells but probably much for fun if your in a truck. McMillin, Jimco, and SMD are helping FUD put a great race together.

Matt Scaroni
SMD Motorsports
Flat-Bill Up

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
what day is new years? ISnt it on like wed. night? if so what weekend will you be going out? the one b4 or the one after?

Gregg

KitRacer

Reaction
If your not going out to glamis with all the crazies, then your next bet would be Plaster City. Its at least 10 times the size of Ocotillo Wells. It has a sand hill to for all the trucks to test their skills at as well. We go out every new years for the race. This year the turnout should be the better than normal with jimco putting on a jimco regada and the McMillans putting up some extra cash. Allways racing always helps in putting together the worlds biggest bonfire as well. Hop to see you guys all out there. PM me if you have any questions

Junior

Reaction
Desert Racing.....Sand Hill.....Worlds Largest Bon Fire.... IM THERE!

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

Runamuck

Reaction
I'm trying to get ahold of Rocky that drives the black and red 4 seater
that says B&R Buggys on the side. We were at the Sand Dam saturday
with him and i'm trying to get ahold of him. Someone Took his golf cart
from the Iron Door on Saturday nite..?????????

RUNAMUCK

BeevDawg

Reaction
No Way, my b-day is new years eve also, I might go with yah. Im gonna try to get as much of my friends to go also, later.
-Daniel

i got a bug, its tight

nobrakes

Reaction
hey pittrk,i saw the "goggle guy" & "millenium man,"they were hangin w/the "guvnor" in baja doin sisscor kicks and lightin off bottel rocketz! lol

the party is on in hovey-vill.
it sounds like it's old school vs new school
old raceco vs jimco's, that raceco knows it's way around there pretty good. it will be fun to watch

sirhk100

Reaction
I think I'm heading down to San Felipe the 26th-30th. Then head back up to Plaster City evening of the 30th and hang out for the race on the 31st.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I'll be at the race....we might race 7open with Dan's Yota......

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

sirhk100

Reaction
Fish if you guys go we may camp with you. Not sure though, if some of the guys from here at work or going I may camp with them too. Who knows, we'll end up somewhere there...

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
NoBrakes
Not this time! The beam car gets a rest! Gonna race the Jimco for this one!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
How cold is it New Years at the fud race? Can you camp outside or do you need a motorhome? I am thinking about attending.

"faster than it looks"

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I have slept in my car and out on my trailer, Just bring extra blankets just in case it is a cold night

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
WHOA HOO !! for new years eve babys!! haha Im gonna be going to plaster city with Eric Allen. It should be fun, iv never been there!