Ocotillo on August 23(Fri night..commin home Sat.)

Alright guys.....I am going out to Ocotillo for a night run on the 23 of this month. That is a friday..i will be comming home some what early saturday morning. Austin is going out with me, and a few of my bros are also cruising out in their trucks. everyone is welcome. I dont know if Fish wants to meet at his house, so i am not sure on a meeting place. If i dont post a meeting place then i will be at devils silde around 10:30! Hope to see u all there!!!

lates
Adam

Flatbills for Life
UJTS

-Flatbillers 4 Life-

I phoned my dad totell him i stopped smoking---He called me a quitter!!

cleartoy

Sounds like fun. By then i will have a dust light and a lighted whip on the rear!

If things go right, maybe more.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Tyson

I might go, not sure on what truck I'll take but I'll figure it out. If I can finish my engine cage by then on the Toyota then I'll take it out for 1 last trip before I take it in for the season.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Sick..hope to see you guys there!!! David...is your girl bringing her truck or going eith you? Tyson..see if Jordan wants to sruise with...havent met him yet. Dont let him puse out!!

-Flatbillers 4 Life-

cleartoy

Shes gonna bring her truck. She said somebody needs a 4wd to pull you boys out at Devils SLide and Blowsand hahahaha!

Race Dezert wont let her post for some reason.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

sirhk100

Still aways out but I'm sure I'll be there with the Exploder.....

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

1992f150

you have to send a PM to klaus or biting and they enable you to post.

Azusa: shame of the foothills

martininsocal

if any one needs it, stop by the fire station at cabazon, I will hook you up with some cold water! I have to work that day, but hey, if I can help someone out on their way there, let me know.

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

well..its finally Friday. This means that it is that time again...time to go to the desert!!! I am still heading out to Ocotillo tonight. I will be at Devil's Silde between 10:30 and 11. Hope to see you guys out there still. Talk to you guys there!!

lates

-UJTS-

-Flatbillers 4 Life-

fishd00d

What A Joke
Let me clarify that NEXT Friday is the big run. I have a bunch of people ligned up to go next Friday night. So thats when the big group will be there!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

cleartoy

Hope hes not out there all alone. Adam you there?

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I'd go but I have a bowling tournament to attend to Friday night. Anybody interested in bowling with some desert racers drop me a line.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

cleartoy

We will deffinitely be there Scott. I now have some new things to test out there this weekend thanks to you.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

YA....that is [censored] lame!!!! I definatly went out this weekend too. It sucked. Some of my friends went, but all they did is bitch and moan the whole time. Its cool though...i didnt drink all my whiskey because i knew i was driving home soon. I still have an almost full bottle. That will be put to good use this weekend!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Anyway..ya i wnt out and it sucked. At least i got some practice jumping Devil's Slide though. That was the high light!! Now all i need is for Fish to get it on video.

Keep posting if anything changes!

-UJTS-

-Flatbillers 4 Life-

fishd00d

What A Joke
The flyer is off, go EAST not WEST on the 78. See you guys all there!!!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

Is anyone gonna be out there Friday and Saturday night? I work late Friday night, and work Saturday morning ..so I was going to go Saturfay night. Any of you guys plan on stayin let me know.

-UJTS-

-Flatbillers 4 Life-