Ocotillo Trip This Friday Night

fishd00d

What A Joke
Anyone interested? We will be going out to Ocotillo Wells for an afternoon/night run this Friday night. I need to do some testing on the Piece and so far Ryan is also going and a few other trucks...

Look for us around Devils Slide or Blowsand or somewhere out there!

We will also be filming during the day for footage for future videos. So come out and be famous! lol

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Ryno

Fish-

do you go to church on Sunday or something? =) I'm going out Sat afternoon....probably be camped out off Split Mtn by the lakebed. PM your cell # if your gonna be out there.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Nope....but I will be working on Dan's yota Saturday-Sunday....we are trying to get it ready for the MDR race. I will post some pics of it tomorrow lol

Go Big Or Go Home

fishd00d

What A Joke
Sure come on out. We got a pretty good size group going out. We will be around Devils Slide I am sure....Look for the white toyota with no bedsides and thats mine. There will also be a 2001 Silver Tacoma with blue running lights out there. Along with a Blue Ranger with white glass all around.

We will be out there around 7-8PM

Go Big Or Go Home

sweetdevil

I'm 98% sure I'll be headin out there... It will most likely be two blondes in a stock white ext cab s10... you can't miss us... LOL flag us down or say hi if you see us... Thanks!

Life Sucks.... get a [censored] helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

AllwaysRcn

Fish, why don't you just buy or rent a spot out there to stay during desert season since you seem to go out there every single weekend. Just come back once a month to do laundry....lol

sweetdevil

I'm at Ocotillo or Glamis at least every other weekend... I'm not far at all though... it only takes me 45 minutes to get to Ocotillo... with a trailer... lol

Runamuck

Don't forget to visit the world famous Iron Door and leave some money there.If
i was going i would buy you a beer but i won't be out until Thanksgiving week..

RUNAMUCK

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ya seriously....I come back just for pit stops lol. This was the longest pit stop in a while...2 weeks!!! But there wont be another pit stop that long for a couple months as long as the Piece holds up!

Go Big Or Go Home

sirhk100

There's a pretty good chance I'll be out there too. Look for a lifted red Exploder...

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Oh its the Piece it will be there no matter how many pieces its in with duct tape and zip ties holding it together!!

Go Big Or Go Home

sweetdevil

It's on for sure... We'll be out there no later than 9:30... all of our other trucks look like they're flaking out, so if you see us, SAY HI!!! My name is Rhiannon, and I'll be there with Tamara

elcaprerunner

Well, I would come out if I had a truck by now, but i have things to do on Saturday anyway. Fish, hopefully I will meet you in person finally at MDR, sound good?

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

drtdevil93

fish- let me know how that rear setup works for you. im more than happy to help you iron out anything that might come up.

erik

sirhk100

I left at midnight and at that point I'd ripped out the rear shocks on my Exploder and Fish was in 1 flat tire. That was still early though!!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Just got home....carnage report:

Fish- 1 Ripped to Hell Tire....missing 1 tail light.....one headlight is duct taped in because screws rattled out.

Justin- 1 Tail Light out

Dezert Limo- Busted off rear shocks

It was a fun time....I am going back out tonight...just gotta get a new tire and were out! Hopefully more people (chicks) there tonight.

Go Big Or Go Home