Ocotillo Wells Clean up - this Saturady!!!

Clean-Dezert.org

a group of us from clean-dezert will be out there to help. I think we have got about 15ish people coming out from DR.

motorhead

I was planning to help out with this but found out it's my mothers birthday on Saturday :eek:. I really think it cool what clean-dezert.org is doing for the "off-road" image, lets the radical greenies know we respect the desert and are out there to enjoy it rather than destroy. Keep up the great work clean-dezert!

1BAJA03

This was a great event. Had a great time and the trip from Plaster City to Oct. Wells was an adventure in itself. Doug Wasser from DRIVE also was present for the clean-up and was a great help for the trip back to Plaster City. Right rear shock on Arctic Cat sheared off 3.5 hours trip back to P.C. thanks Doug

dwasser

This was a great event. Had a great time and the trip from Plaster City to Oct. Wells was an adventure in itself. Doug Wasser from DRIVE also was present for the clean-up and was a great help for the trip back to Plaster City. Right rear shock on Arctic Cat sheared off 3.5 hours trip back to P.C. thanks Doug
I thought it was a very well organized event. Good food and raffle prizes. I did learn a few things for our next clean-up in Oct. I am not very familiar with OW. I used to go there years ago but spend most of my time in PC. I felt weird asking where to go so I just worked along the highway. It would be good to give the volunteers more direction as to where the bad spots are no matter where someone is doing a clean-up.

I would recommend going to this event next year if you can. It wouldn't be a waste of your time.

I also got to eat lunch with the Clean-dezert.org group. Great people that really want to make a difference. Please support them when they come calling. They work very hard.

No problem Larry. I need to pay you back somehow for all you do for DRIVE. That was nothing. I'd take a slow ride in the dirt over a fast ride on the highway any day. Hope you had a good weekend camping with the fam. Did you watch the bomb run for the D-38 Race this morning?

Clean-Dezert.org

I thought it was a very well organized event. Good food and raffle prizes. I did learn a few things for our next clean-up in Oct. I am not very familiar with OW. I used to go there years ago but spend most of my time in PC. I felt weird asking where to go so I just worked along the highway. It would be good to give the volunteers more direction as to where the bad spots are no matter where someone is doing a clean-up.

I would recommend going to this event next year if you can. It wouldn't be a waste of your time.

I also got to eat lunch with the Clean-dezert.org group. Great people that really want to make a difference. Please support them when they come calling. They work very hard.

No problem Larry. I need to pay you back somehow for all you do for DRIVE. That was nothing. I'd take a slow ride in the dirt over a fast ride on the highway any day. Hope you had a good weekend camping with the fam. Did you watch the bomb run for the D-38 Race this morning?

Thanks for the nice words Doug. We are just doing what we can out there.

Clean-dezert had a great time out at the event, we were able to fill 2 truck beds full of trash. And by trash i mean water bottles, cans, paper towels, ect. Nothing large like the plaster city or barstow clean-ups. Everyone out there looked like they had a great time, the rangers and people putting together the event did a great job and they all seemed so greatful to have us out there. The food was awesome and the raffles were just as good. They gathered a bunch of awesome prizes.

I want to thank some of my friends who took time out of thier busy schedules to help out, Amber, jeff, mike, kevin and josb.

Also it was really cool to see Doug coming out and participating in this, it really shows his dedication to the sport, our land and most importantly our deserts he is. Thank you doug.