OCRC SC10 Race Tomorrow!!

WORCS332

I went to OCRC today for the first time ever driving my sc10 on dirt and on a track, and i'm hooked. I love rc car racing. There having a race tomorrow like normal at 12 or something and I want to go and race the sc10 spec class.

Who's down!!!!

Ill be the one wearing a General Tire shirt with the Procomp body :D

Nick? Brad? Gary? Anyone????

WORCS332

i mean today.... track opens at 12, racing starts at 3

WORCS332

how'd it go?
raced beginner just cause it was my first race and second time on a rc track.. but gonna move up to sc10 because I won the beginner class... pretty easy. you gonna be there this sunday??

gary

prolly not. i got a newborn, so i don't get to do stuff right now...i wanna get the sc10 to a track badly though, so maybe in another month or so?

WORCS332

prolly not. i got a newborn, so i don't get to do stuff right now...i wanna get the sc10 to a track badly though, so maybe in another month or so?
heck yea. im always up to go to the track. just pm me when you wanna go!

WORCS332

nope never... but i want to. how is it.. what kind of dirt

JWK Motorsports

nope never... but i want to. how is it.. what kind of dirt
it's clay.. it's pretty sweet, kinda far from you but it's a blast! I just bought my sc10 from the owner, I'm thee pretty much everyday and I here people say that it's better than ocrc, but others don't agree. I've never been to ocrc so idk what it's like. lrh is low key and everyone is freindly!!! I here the ocrc is alot different and some people are full of themselves. lrh is the way to go!

WORCS332

it's clay.. it's pretty sweet, kinda far from you but it's a blast! I just bought my sc10 from the owner, I'm thee pretty much everyday and I here people say that it's better than ocrc, but others don't agree. I've never been to ocrc so idk what it's like. lrh is low key and everyone is freindly!!! I here the ocrc is alot different and some people are full of themselves. lrh is the way to go!
is there a website i can go to. i usually have been racing at ocrc every sunday but not this sunday cause of the snore 250 or next sunday cause of the more powder puff race. maybe sometime during next week i can come check it out.

WORCS332

i just saw a vid of LRH hobbies and idk.... ocrc the clay is way better and the track design is better.

JCgbrt

all the videos of it on youtube are old if thats where you saw it. the track has a new lay out and its nice after its been watered and swept

WORCS332

hmm sounds fun. i gotta hit up LRH sometime.. I heard the grand opening is this weekend but I might be at powderpuff.... soo idk..

WORCS332

jajaja no that's an olddddd thread!!! it's been open for quite a while...
haha ohh.. well then sometime this weekend i will have to come out... I am pretty stoked. I got a new body that is a surprise. Ill take pics later today!!!! gotta clean up the car!!!

JWK Motorsports

haha ohh.. well then sometime this weekend i will have to come out... I am pretty stoked. I got a new body that is a surprise. Ill take pics later today!!!! gotta clean up the car!!!
ya me too!!! I'm suppose to pick it up today, it's a JConcepts body with the molded lights, it's sweet! ya pm me when ever you go, I'll meet you there and we'll race;)