• Forum membership has its advantages....

October 2009 - RDC Monthly Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishd00d

What A Joke
October 2009 RDC Monthly Giveaway

Every month you will have a chance to win free stuff from RDC by submitting "RDC Sightings" in the thread below. RDC Sightings are Photos of RDC in real life situations submitted to this forum.

An example would be a RDC sticker placement, RDC apparel worn by someone or anything RDC-ish you can come up with. Be creative.

We collect all submissions for one full month before picking 5 finalists. Then any forum member can vote on their favorite during the following month.
The finalist with the most votes wins that month's contest. This is a non-stop 365 days a year contest as the following month another new contest will start over.

30 Days submission - 30 Days voting on 5 finalists - 1 winner - nonstop

Stickers can be obtained in our online store or for free at trade shows that we are setup at. RDC staff should always have some free for you. Just ask us.

Monthly prizes may vary but should at the very least include a couple RDC products.

October 2009 Prize:

1 iPod Shuffle (2gb)
3 RDC apparel pieces of your choice
3 DVD's of your choice in our online store.
This is about $250.00 of free stuff we give away.

Winner will be announced in the forum by the end of November 2009.

Rules:

- Multiple submissions per forum member allowed, but only one of those submissions will be used as a finalist.
- Five (5) finalists will be selected by RDC staff at the end of the month.
- Every registered RDC forum member has one vote.
- Contest entrant is the forum member that posts the sighting, not necessarily any people or property seen in the uploaded photo.
- Submitted photo has to be rightfully yours.
- Past month entries can not be resubmitted until a 6 month period has passed.
- Winner of contest can not cash-out their winnings. You win what we offer, not a substitute prize.
- This contest is open to any forum member regardless of their location.
- RDC does not encourage vandalism. Place RDC decals only with property owners permissions.
- RDC forum moderators are excluded from the contest.
- Winner will be announced here in this forum thread after voting is completed.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Since I can't submit a photo, can my wife?? LOL!!
Negative

Moderators, Admins, and employees of Race-Dezert.com members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses regardless of where they reside and/or persons living in the same households as these persons (whether or not related thereto) are not eligible to enter or win the contest.

What's with all the kids? Check out this BABY!

CHASETHISTOO

I figure I'll throw another out there.

Pic of the Chase Motorsports Ladies at the M.O.R.E. Powder Puff race. Focused and pulled off a second.

Well, Happy Halloween everyone!! I have been wanting to enter this contest since it started, but have been waiting for what i thought was a worthy picture! I wanted to do something original that would stand out, like so many of the other winners of this contest.

Anyways, my close group of friends did a Wizard of Oz theme last night and it actually turned out really good. We had the wizard, Dorthy, Toto, the good witch, straw man, cowardly lion, a couple Lollipop kids, and the tin man (me). We were all over Chico, and i couldn't believe how many people recognized the RDC steeker!! I cant seem to narrow it down, so im going to put up a couple. The group pic is cool, but i think i would have a better chance with the picture of all the pretty girls FTW! haha. Let me know what you guys think, and remember, VOTE FOR WIZARD OF OZ!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.