ODR New mexico race usa vs mexico 150

NMORL/ODR

Reaction
OUTLAW DESERT RACING SERIES ROUND 4 Race Saturday-west of Rio Rancho on Southern Blvd to end of road, then follow signs.
July 24th and 25th albuqerque-rio rancho
quads atvs-utvs

pre run 8am
race 9am

trucks-buggies

pre run 3pm
race 5 sharp day/night race

15 mile loop fast-whoops,sand hill climbs,descents,rock obstacles and more
This will be the most exciting track you ever raced!!!!!

chase trucks allowed-must have race number of vehicle supporting on front left side of windshield.

must have rear facing amber light on.

no going backwards on track .all one way

gps maps of pits and access area will be available at tech and reg.

CLASSES ROCK RACE-1-TT-3-5-5-1600-11-1450-7-8-10-12-SPORTBUGGY-SPORTTRUCK-TROPHYLIGHT-UTV RAZORPRO-RAZORSPORT-ATV PRO

SORRY,NO DIRT BIKES

ATV /UTV $50.00

ALL CLASSES $200.00
PAYOUTS FOR PRO ONLY 1-3RD PLACE

SPORT RUNS FOR TROPHIES
We follow Whiplash and Xrra rules-NO NERFING!!!!!so sportsman,you need rear facing amber light,brake light,window net,proper harness or seatbelts,helmets,gloves,long arm shirt and pant or driving suit.no lose items.no welded on snow plows for a rear wings!you might think its cool,but its dangerous.if your buggy or truck is unsafe-you will not race!

all utvs must have nets, rear facing amber light, and fire extinguishers - NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

For info on trucks-buggies, call DREW 505.974.9226

For info on the ATV and UTV call Brandon 505-306-8071.
www.nmorl.com

Brian1

Reaction
Here are some of my pictures and a video from the race this weekend.

All my pics HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

NMORL/ODR

Reaction
Cool video and congrats to rigsby racing for the overall.

DezertDamzel

Reaction
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Rigsby racing! Hehe Good job Mike Lury and Rob Lury :)
Congrats to Rico Suave and Mexican Mario for there first race also :) Good job Shaggy :) and congrats to Sergio and Picos Good job everyone ..... I'll have my pictures up here soon

NMORL/ODR

Reaction
Cool incar footage,And update on peter wells how end over end 3 times in the polaris razor in utv class is doing good,neck is sore and about 4k of damage but thats racin............and congrats to the az boys in the class 8 jeep for first,and amzoil for 2nd place in class 8 truck class.:D

rlury

Reaction
had a great time this weekend the course was really fast it had a few great sections along fencelines and through some cactus filled roads. Thanks to everyone who helped. Congrats to everyone who raced finish or not its great to just be out in the desert having fun. Glad to hear your ok in the razr, parts can be replaced but you cant glad to hear your ok. cant wait for the next chance to make some dust in the dezert. Great Race Everyone!!!!

Buckethd48

Reaction
It was a great race- a nail biter right down to the end. Thanks to NMORL and all of the voulenteers for giving us "AZ boys" a place to race!!!

Ryan

standfast

Reaction
It was a great race- a nail biter right down to the end. Thanks to NMORL and all of the voulenteers for giving us "AZ boys" a place to race!!!

Ryan
That was a very nice jeep you guys brought over. I heard you drove it from AZ "no trailer"?

Wingman357

Reaction
Dam....I wish I could've made it out for this one. Looks like fun. My car is still broke from the last NM race. Where there any 1600 cars?? When is the next one?? Anybody coming out here for Snowflake in Sep.???

Good Job ODR, keep racing alive in N.M. !!!!!!! Your races are always a good time with good people.

Buckethd48

Reaction
That was a very nice jeep you guys brought over. I heard you drove it from AZ "no trailer"?
It is street legal, but we trailered it the race. it was almost an 8 hour drive from here.

Nice job on the finish, saw you come in on 3 wheels! I heard you were leading the first half of the race, what happened?

rlury

Reaction
This race was the first race for a bunch of people, it was good to see that more people are coming out to race and for being their first time they did good. Shaggy and Rico were on the gas,

standfast

Reaction
It is street legal, but we trailered it the race. it was almost an 8 hour drive from here.

Nice job on the finish, saw you come in on 3 wheels! I heard you were leading the first half of the race, what happened?
I am not sure if/when we were ahead but it was pretty close. It was hard to keep up with the above poster:D in the straights. We ended up having multiple problems after lap 6, like a cactus (20 min gone), and a broken upright (a long time)... More stuff to upgrade/fix. Our saving grace was that wash I think and that is where we may have had an advantage. (tight technical stuff)

rlury, I am not sure if you are Mike or Mikes son or??? It was nice meeting you guys after the race. Very cool group of folks that shared the passion! Mike said he was getting 105mph in that last stretch! I think all I could muster was 85mph or so. Need different gearing or something for that track. It was definately fast.

It was a good time and had fun for my second race. Look forward to the next one.

rlury

Reaction
I am not sure if/when we were ahead but it was pretty close. It was hard to keep up with the above poster:D in the straights. We ended up having multiple problems after lap 6, like a cactus (20 min gone), and a broken upright (a long time)... More stuff to upgrade/fix. Our saving grace was that wash I think and that is where we may have had an advantage. (tight technical stuff)

rlury, I am not sure if you are Mike or Mikes son or??? It was nice meeting you guys after the race. Very cool group of folks that shared the passion! Mike said he was getting 105mph in that last stretch! I think all I could muster was 85mph or so. Need different gearing or something for that track. It was definately fast.

It was a good time and had fun for my second race. Look forward to the next one.
This is mikes son my dads not a fan of forums lol we were averaging ninety or so pn the back stretch our fastest was 105 we were fast on some sections but you had our number through the wash your car is fast for sure you guys get moving out there.

DezertDamzel

Reaction
Sorry for the wait but here are some of my pics that i took at the race, had a blast out there:D